• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron previews for DVC?

I guess if you didn't get the DVC email, you don't have dates reserved during the preview.

Would be useful if those who got the email could share their dates as we could probably narrow it down that way.

Still would have been nice if they could tell you the dates - since some of us could have booked something before the end of the day today.

No luck so far figuring out the link for DVC registration either ...

For reference, https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US was the GoTG link that I figured out last year. the "dvcgotg2022" part is the event code that you need to change to get the right link.

For Moonlight Magic at Epcot, the event code were a little different than before, where they used to always use the same pattern and just changed the year (for example: Epcot 2022 Moonlight Magic was "dvcepcot20222" and Hollywood Studios was "dvddhs2022" - this year, the Epcot 2023 Moonlight Magic event code was "dvcmmepcotswid2023"

I've tried obvious ones like "dvctron2023" or "dvctronlcr2023" as well as "dvctron23" and "dvctronlcr23" but none are working yet.

Feel free to play around with the event code and see if you can find the URL! However, it is likely the link won't go live for until 24 hours before registration begins. So that would mean sometime Wednesday it would go live.

I guess if you didn't get the DVC email, you don't have dates reserved during the preview.

Would be useful if those who got the email could share their dates as we could probably narrow it down that way.

Still would have been nice if they could tell you the dates - since some of us could have booked something before the end of the day today.

No luck so far figuring out the link for DVC registration either ...

For reference, https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US was the GoTG link that I figured out last year. the "dvcgotg2022" part is the event code that you need to change to get the right link.

For Moonlight Magic at Epcot, the event code were a little different than before, where they used to always use the same pattern and just changed the year (for example: Epcot 2022 Moonlight Magic was "dvcepcot20222" and Hollywood Studios was "dvddhs2022" - this year, the Epcot 2023 Moonlight Magic event code was "dvcmmepcotswid2023"

I've tried obvious ones like "dvctron2023" or "dvctronlcr2023" as well as "dvctron23" and "dvctronlcr23" but none are working yet.

Feel free to play around with the event code and see if you can find the URL! However, it is likely the link won't go live for until 24 hours before registration begins. So that would mean sometime Wednesday it would go live.

All very interesting! Fingers crossed that one of you geniuses figures it out before Thursday. My stay is March 1-9 and I got the email. I think I noticed someone who is checking out on the 4th also got it. So could that mean they are overlapping with CM previews that weekend? Time will tell.

I was hopeful we would get lucky here. We’re checking in on 3/25 for a week. We didn’t get an email. But, based on the messages here, it sounds like emails are likely contingent on stays during the preview dates.

But, the email does say that reservations have to be finalized by the end of today. How could anyone know what dates to finalize reservations for?

I was hopeful we would get lucky here. We’re checking in on 3/25 for a week. We didn’t get an email. But, based on the messages here, it sounds like emails are likely contingent on stays during the preview dates.

But, the email does say that reservations have to be finalized by the end of today. How could anyone know what dates to finalize reservations for?
That's the biggest unknown! You won't!

The DVC preview(s) should fall between 3/4-3/13 based on what I am seeing so far.
Ugh, missing it by ONE day! I shouldn't complain I guess... bought in March 22 and got lucky to be there for two moonlight magic events on my first two DVC trips in May and July last year. Not like the TRON coaster won't be there when we are back in June.

We got the e-mail and have a reservation from March 3-6. We have another reservation from
March 25-April 3 all on points but I’m guessing it’s the earlier reservation that got us the e-mail. The first trip is for our son’s marching band trip and he’s staying with the band and not with us but we’ll all be at MK to watch him. I’m wondering if I should add him to the room (we have room, right now we are 4 in a Poly studio) so I could try to get him a preview too. We are AP as well but I didn’t get that e-mail and not sure if the previews would be the same day or different days.

I have a reservation 3/5-3/10 and got both the emails. I’m hopeful but I did see that previews start for D23 on 3/18 and doesn’t that group usually go before DVC/AP’s for ride previews?

I’m based in the U.K. so never get emails, but we are both AP holders (no email) and have DVC reservations from 3/23 - 4/1 (again no email)
Its really hit and miss if international visitors get emails but even so, this is not looking good for our dates

Do you need an on property stay to be eligible for DVC preview? Didn't get an e-mail and we're blue card holders.
Eligible Disney Vacation Club® Members using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort over an event date are invited to be among the first to experience the new high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle/Run presented by Enterprise.

We will be there March 20-25 on a points reservation at SSR. We're AP holders. Thus far, I haven't received either email.

We got the e-mail and have a reservation from March 3-6. We have another reservation from
March 25-April 3 all on points but I’m guessing it’s the earlier reservation that got us the e-mail. The first trip is for our son’s marching band trip and he’s staying with the band and not with us but we’ll all be at MK to watch him. I’m wondering if I should add him to the room (we have room, right now we are 4 in a Poly studio) so I could try to get him a preview too. We are AP as well but I didn’t get that e-mail and not sure if the previews would be the same day or different days.
I would add your son to the room if you want him to join you at the preview.... Good luck! You can always remove him again if you don't get a preview (so Disney IT doesn't get messed up) - or create a "dummy" profile for him

I would add your son to the room if you want him to join you at the preview.... Good luck! You can always remove him again if you don't get a preview (so Disney IT doesn't get messed up) - or create a "dummy" profile for him
Thank you! I think I will do that so I can at least try for all of us. The band is staying off property so I don’t know if it will even matter if I leave him on?!?

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to who gets the DVC email. I have a couple of reservations in March & didn't receive it and have a DVC friend with no reservations in March and she received it.

I did not receive AP or DVC email. Have activated APs and staying on points on an eligible membership March 15-24.

Not sure if this means much though, I never get the emails :( even though we qualified and got into both Guardians previews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter