Tron to Begin Soft Openings via VQ from Mar 20 - April 2, 2023*

Can you book an ILL at 7AM from anywhere? I'm flying to Orlando Monday morning and will be at the airport waiting to board the plane at that time. Will it let me buy it all the way in Buffalo? Also will it matter that I haven't checked into my hotel yet? We're going to after hours that night and it's the only time we'll be in MK on this trip.

Can you book an ILL at 7AM from anywhere? I'm flying to Orlando Monday morning and will be at the airport waiting to board the plane at that time. Will it let me buy it all the way in Buffalo? Also will it matter that I haven't checked into my hotel yet? We're going to after hours that night and it's the only time we'll be in MK on this trip.

Yes as long as you're staying onsite (even if you haven't checked in yet)

I’ll be trying before a flight Monday morning too!

Now it will be interesting to see if they still allow VQ and ILLs to be used at anytime as I assume guests will start realizing it is better to ride at night.

Or how fast ILLs sell out for the night rides.
From my understanding it does not get dark in Orlando until 8pm.

If anyone gets to ride early with a smaller than average for their age sized child, please report back as to how they enjoyed the ride. My youngest is 8 yrs old, 52" but only 54 lbs. I'm worried he won't feel secure. Thanks!
My son is 5’5’’ and 160 pounds. His seat had some give and he felt like he was going to fall out. He held on for dear life. My husband was so snug in his seat and had no give. After hearing from people that went all “Superman” on the ride, there must be some give that allowed them to lift their body and put arms out. I rode the chariot seat, so I can’t know first hand about the bike seat.

If anyone gets to ride early with a smaller than average for their age sized child, please report back as to how they enjoyed the ride. My youngest is 8 yrs old, 52" but only 54 lbs. I'm worried he won't feel secure. Thanks!
We did the DVC previews earlier this month. My youngest is 9 and is 65 pounds and she was plenty secure. I rode next to her. The calf and back restraint move as one so as you move the calf restraint back, the back restraint holds you tighter. And the CM’s were good about making sure everyone was secure. You can put your hands up but if you lean your upper body up you are pressing right against the back restraints.

Excited to hear this news! We will have our first visit to MK on 3/23 and I was feeling a little bummed that we were just missing it.

Great news for APs and those with earlier spring breaks.

We're still scheduled to arrive morning of the official opening day and happy that folk will get some of the VQ and ride schedule bugs out for a few weeks to run at volume

Still can't add this to My Day selections on the app for tomorrow. Will this happen for next week?

Still can't add this to My Day selections on the app for tomorrow. Will this happen for next week?
Likely because it is a soft opening and they have said it won't necessarily be available all day. The soft opening is happening so get ready to buy an ILL or join the VQ on your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter