TSMM game for Wii

marcemc

I wouldn't be able to handle such fluffliness eith
Just wondering if any of you guys have bought/played this game.

My kids LOVE the ride and I have overheard them planning to ask gigi & papa (grandparents) for it for Christmas. ;) Smart little guys..........

I need some reviews. Is the game worth the $50?

I have not played it... but...

keep an eye on your ads. Last week or the week before I remember seeing it in an ad for $20. I believe it was either Target or KMart.

$20??? Seriously? I haven't seen it that low. DBF and I are considering this one for Christmas. :)

We have it and it is just ho-hum. I expected more. Odd menu layout and it seems you have to unlock the games by going through all of them before you can play them individually. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it.

We rented it last weekend and it was really cute. I would agree that I wouldn't pay full price for it but it's worth $20 if you can really find it for that.

DH and I are competitive on TSMM at DCA. We bought it for the Wii at the D23 convention and love it. We find it to be a lot of fun.

We love it!! It is fun. We did not get it for $20 though it was more like $50, but lots of fun. The 3D part is not that great but the game itself kept us entertained for hours.

We have it and love it. It is a lot of fun! I agree that the 3D aspect is less than worth while though.

it seems you have to unlock the games by going through all of them before you can play them.

For each game you play you earn tickets/points. You can use the tickets to purchase and unlock the games regardless of if you have unlocked them by passing the level. Once you have all (or even just some) of the games available to you, you go to free play and then you can choose which game you want to play. YOu do not need to go through the story mode each time.

Can you play it without the 3D glasses, or is it out of focus?

Only 5 of the 30 (give or take) games are in 3D. I actually find playing without the 3D easier.

We bought it the day it came out, and the kids do love it. I find it impossible to believe the reviewers that say they beat it in under a day. Some of the levels are impossible to beat, as the objectives never come up, so I don't know what is going on there!

Ohhhh a Disney game :banana: What is the goal of the game? never heard of it or even seen it! Where have I been??!!

I just bought Disney DDR for our Wii and I won't lie, the songs have been a blast to play.

Would love more info on this game you guys are talking about!

Ohhhh a Disney game :banana: What is the goal of the game? never heard of it or even seen it! Where have I been??!!

I just bought Disney DDR for our Wii and I won't lie, the songs have been a blast to play.

Would love more info on this game you guys are talking about!

It's supposed to be like the attraction Toy Story Midway Mania. For the reviews I've been reading not all the game is in 3D but it sounds like a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter