Tuesday Mornings Riddle

L107ANGEL said:
You are only before me Duck because its your birthday :p
He's not actually before you. I was just being generous because it's his birthday. ;)

Lou
xmas-mic19a.gif

Hey Riddlers, I'm baaccccckkk!!!!

I know you missed me :rolleyes:

But I have 3 appointments today and I haven't even unpacked. Will be back to play maybe tommorrow.

Just wanted to say HI

firstmickey said:
I love the mistletoe Mickey! :love2:

Yes it's very cute!

I was going to change my signature to say 'sparky' instead of 'Helen' but now I'm leading the parade as 'Helen' I think I'll wait 'til tomorrow! :cool1:

lewdyan1 said:
He's not actually before you. I was just being generous because it's his birthday. ;)

Lou
xmas-mic19a.gif
Told ya :teeth: About that mistletoe now. Where is it pointing :rolleyes1

lewdyan1 said:
Yeah...the second one, believe it or not isn't dude looks like a lady...

It's not actually my birthday. I just flipped up a date a while ago to throw angel off my tail. It's actually December 91st.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...the second one, believe it or not isn't dude looks like a lady...

It's not actually my birthday. I just flipped up a date a while ago to throw angel off my tail. It's actually December 91st.
Zip it! :rolleyes: I am not falling for that again!

Grammyof2 said:
Hey Riddlers, I'm baaccccckkk!!!!

I know you missed me :rolleyes:

But I have 3 appointments today and I haven't even unpacked. Will be back to play maybe tommorrow.

Just wanted to say HI

great picture!

and YAY, Gram Gram is back! :banana:

hmm trouble is... it makes a big difference if you stop underneath it with the woman of your dreams...

Well nothing happens... except you could get slapped if you try and kiss the woman of your dreams under it thinking it was mistletoe...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter