Tuesday Terrific Teaser (Riddle)

th_DancingBanana2.gif
th_Bananas_dance.gif

I'm so thrilled I actually knew the answer to the riddle today. The math riddles really strain my brain. :guilty:

Hey Bonnie... nice bananas! :teeth:

So I just noticed your tag-a-licious tag! Nice... the tag fairy must really appreciate "a-licious" things!

:banana:

RoyalVizier said:
Hey Bonnie... nice bananas! :teeth:

So I just noticed your tag-a-licious tag! Nice... the tag fairy must really appreciate "a-licious" things!

Thank you! I like your "a-licious" tag too! :thumbsup2

lewdyan1 said:
Hey your bananas move, mine are in the freeze dance and someone forgot to start the music!

Feel free to steal them.

RoyalVizier said:
Okay, now I'm in. :thumbsup2 :banana:

I've always wondered why someone chose for only the banana to dance. Isn't that unfair to the other fruit? :confused3

I mean... c'mon... where are the dancing kiwi? :banana:

Lest you feel that only the bananas boogie..... :teeth:
dancingfruits0nm.gif

Good Mornings, you wacky bunch! PM sent and I'm in.

2185.gif
for lou

RoyalVizier said:
Okay, now I'm in. :thumbsup2 :banana:

I've always wondered why someone chose for only the banana to dance. Isn't that unfair to the other fruit? :confused3

I mean... c'mon... where are the dancing kiwi? :banana:

fruitdance79vu.gif

*DOH* I see that horsegirl posted the dancing fruit just before I did. Foiled again!

horsegirl said:
Lest you feel that only the bananas boogie..... :teeth:
dancingfruits0nm.gif

Good Mornings, you wacky bunch! PM sent and I'm in.

2791.gif

2791.gif
I checked that site too.....................& along with the other dancing produce there are also some very naughty nanners there :blush: :blush: :blush:

RoyalVizier said:
This one wasn't invited to the prom... any fruit want to dance with this one? Anyone? Anyone? :confused3

D_banana.jpg

Mel will. She said in her blog that she has a no turn down policy. She later amended that to say that she would not dance with me though.

BDG

Lars624 said:
I checked that site too.....................& along with the other dancing produce there are also some very naughty nanners there :blush: :blush: :blush:

I saw them! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter