Momof princess: princess:
tu.gif

::MinnieMo and me
tu.gif

Tink38 :rotfl:
tu.gif

lewdyan1 said:
Who did you send your PM too? :confused3

OMG! Donna! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I first posted the answer on the Maelstrom thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: I had no coffee in the house. :confused3 Can not function.....And okay I like being blonde, but it has it's challenges.....

yeah! there's my TU and I didn't need mints today! It's gonna be a good day! :cool1:

horsegirl said:
OMG! Donna! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I first posted the answer on the Maelstrom thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: I had no coffee in the house. :confused3 Can not function.....And okay I like being blonde, but it has it's challenges.....

LOL! I thought you were just asking me if you were correct! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

horsegirl said:
OH NO!!! I've worn off on you! I think there's a spray for that!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Sending in a guess based on what I think might be mints. So I might be in. Or not.

SO I've sent in my guess. I think I'm right. But just a little background...Flash back with me to prom night my junior year. I made the mistake of telling my date that she should order whatever she wanted. Being the smart aleck little *&%^$ she was, she did exactly as told and ordered my guess. Her stinking meal, with drink and dessert cost me $50 - just for her!

All I had were 3 little chicken medallion things. Boy, did I order the wrong thing!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Mark - It might have been an expensive lesson, but at least it helped you know the right answer. :teeth:
tu.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
be careful what you wish for -- check out my tag!

Hummer...too funny on the tag! :teeth:

Mark: :rotfl:

and :welcome: Mr. Silly! any husband of Haley's is certainly welcome here! :teeth: :banana:

firstmickey said:
Hummer...too funny on the tag! :teeth:

Mark: :rotfl:

and :welcome: Mr. Silly! any husband of Haley's is certainly welcome here! :teeth: :banana:

Wow Haley! I didn't know you had more than one! No wonder your stressed and tired! :lmao: :lmao:

HMHunters said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
be careful what you wish for -- check out my tag!

HUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu finally got tagged! Yay! Thanks Tag Fairy for putting some clothes on that poor nekkid little ID! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter