Tuesday's Terrifying Clown Riddle

tmasingo said:
I'm finally going to try to figure this out. Nope, wasn't whining, Donna...just sayin' it required more thought than my brain was ready for at 6am :teeth:

No one should ever have to face a clown Riddle at 6am. Ever. :sad2:

I was afraid to open this, I thought it was bashing BWV's clown pool :goodvibes

Bobbi

Good morning.

firstmickey said:
The most important part of the riddle...is the FUN. Stay...post....have a good time.
So here I am to say hi but not sure I am up to solving the riddle today. AS Popdaddy would say..."Long post."

See... clowns like to Riddle too:

10079849A~Insane-Clown-Posse-Riddle-Box-Posters.jpg

I thought I try again, after all the talk of yesterday's riddle.

But, I'm sorry it's raining and my brain hurts.

My answer would be, if I attempted this riddle is....

Lou, Lou, Lou and Lou!

can-clown2.gif

Have a good day Riddlers!!

:clown:

My PM is sent. I am IN.

Unless I'm OUT. But I don't think this is the case, today.

Morning everyone & Happy Tuesday! :sunny:

Well, I won't be able to check the riddle until much later today. I need to go to work & then I'll be busy...

But, I have a little confession to make and I figured I would do it here & get it off my chest. I know you'll understand.

I'm doing some Dreams stuff, and listening to the TV (yes, before I go to my real job), and I hear a commercial from Sylvan Learning Center - it's a good center, one that helps students. So, I hear the phrase "and we offer tutoring for students" - well, my mind leapt immediately to Loubon :blush: - Would they give referrals to him for the "after tutoring"

And I never would have "gone there" if it wasn't for the Riddle thread & all you peoples. :goodvibes or should I really be :p

Mary Jo said:
well, my mind leapt immediately to Loubon :blush: - Would they give referrals to him for the "after tutoring"

And I never would have "gone there" if it wasn't for the Riddle thread & all you peoples. :goodvibes or should I really be :p
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the after tutoring! Ahahahahaha!

Ouch.

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

PM is NOT sent 'cause this riddle is making my brain hurt :headache:

Here's a clown named Lou for everyone:
LouJacobs.jpg

I'm IN! Posilutely, Absosmurfly!

The ONLY part of the haunted houses or haunted corn mazes that scare me is the Psycho CLOWNS! The "It" clowns. Now I'm going to have daymares.

(insert scarry clown graphic HERE!!!)

Mary Jo said:

Well, I won't be able to check the riddle until much later today. I need to go to work & then I'll be busy...

But, I have a little confession to make and I figured I would do it here & get it off my chest. I know you'll understand.

I'm doing some Dreams stuff, and listening to the TV (yes, before I go to my real job), and I hear a commercial from Sylvan Learning Center - it's a good center, one that helps students. So, I hear the phrase "and we offer tutoring for students" - well, my mind leapt immediately to Loubon :blush: - Would they give referrals to him for the "after tutoring"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOL! We've corrupted poor sweet MJ!

Confession is good for the soul...Im just sayin' ;) :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
No one should ever have to face a clown Riddle at 6am. Ever. :sad2:

Apparently my brain can't manage it at 9am either. I just spent forever trying to figure this out, lol.

I kept getting interrupted by work and my PM has finally been sent, but I don't know if it's right. I'm exasperated, though, and don't care anymore. I'll just hang out and enjoy the Woo Hooty :teeth:

BTW, in honor of clown day, here's my contribution to the cause:

indianmcdsbabyad.jpg

Mary Jo said:

Now thats funny! :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter