Tuesdays Twisted Riddle

It is... but what's not nice is working until midnight :faint: (that's me by the end of the night)

monymony3471 said:
Can anyone tell me why I was plagued with nightmares of clowns last night? I never dream of clowns ever. But last night I did and I did not like it one bit.

I'm usually alright with clowns. Could have been from the last installment of UM's TR? Or someone else????

Anyone?
clown_crab_ani.gif

maybe you were thinking of lou.

monymony3471 said:
:rotfl:

Thanks for clarifying that. Makes sense then.

So what you are saying is, your dupa (sorry I'm polish) was plastered in a chair the whole weekend.
I have never heard anyone outside of my DH's family use this word! I thought they were making it up! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh I was just wondering if there was any particular reason that Donna felt like she had to play nice.

I was wondering why being so out of character of if she was still sick.

And be careful of what you say..it may only prove my point. :teeth:

Mary Jo said:
I may not contribute much, but there's a lot of snorting on this side of the keyboard as I read along. :)

Makes me wonder what you're snorting if you find us so entertaining.

alabamaalan said:
Oh I was just wondering if there was any particular reason that Donna felt like she had to play nice.

I was wondering why being so out of character of if she was still sick.

And be careful of what you say..it may only prove my point. :teeth:

:p I'm always nice. To everyone. Character flaw. ;)

firstmickey said:
Dragon Mint?????????? bwahahahhaaa ...and he's a boy, Dyan. He doesnt want Snow White!
Maybe he wanted to do the drag queen thing, someone else did! :p

Loubon said:
Makes me wonder what you're snorting if you find us so entertaining.
Excuse me?!! I find us very entertaining and theres no snorting on my end, not since the 80's ;)

Yeah!!! It is me!!! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hoooooooooootttttttyyyyyyy Tooooooooooooootttttttyyyyyy Fresh and Fruity! IHOP anyone? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter