Tuxedo Car Service?

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used this company? I'm having trouble finding out much info on it but it has near perfect ratings on TA (which sometimes I'm suspicious of:)

Need one-way car service from Poly to MCO and it's proving to be a little trickier than I thought.

Never heard of them.

I have booked one-way car service with Tiffany Towncar. I usually book from MCO to a Disney hotel, but the reverse should be available also. If you don't see it as an option on the website, call them.

I assume you don't want to use Uber/Lyft, which would be a lot cheaper.

Never heard of them.

I have booked one-way car service with Tiffany Towncar. I usually book from MCO to a Disney hotel, but the reverse should be available also. If you don't see it as an option on the website, call them.

I assume you don't want to use Uber/Lyft, which would be a lot cheaper.

Yes, no Uber or Lyft as we need 2 car seats guaranteed and need to know we don't have a long wait for them for an early morning flight. I've had some email communication with Tiffany that has been a little confusing so I probably just need to call them.

Yes, no Uber or Lyft as we need 2 car seats guaranteed and need to know we don't have a long wait for them for an early morning flight. I've had some email communication with Tiffany that has been a little confusing so I probably just need to call them.

Oh, I guess I missed the car seat issue. Somebody was posting elsewhere (or maybe it was you) specifically about needing car seats in a towncar. There was some discussion about forward facing seats, backward facing seats, adjustable seats... I don't remember exactly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter