TV and Bus Questions

MdmMim

DIS Veteran
I stayed at FW in a cabin a few years ago and loved it. If I recall, there was a TV in the living room and one in the bedroom. I recently read somewhere that there is now only 1 TV in each cabin. Is this correct?

Also, is the bus system now more efficient than it was in the past? (It seemed to take a long time to get to the parks during my last trip.)

Thanks for any input! :D

We stayed in a cabin this past May. There was only the tv in the LR. There once was 2 tv's as you recall. I asked about this and was told that all of the cabins only have 1 tv now. We usually drive down, so we take our 13" tv/vcr combo for the kids to have in the BR.

Also, while we were there, I think the longest we waited for a bus was about 10 minutes. The drivers were really nice! The routes have changed since last year but are really easy to follow!

Hope this helps!:p

Thanks, FTWFAN! I am thinking about returning there--the peace and quiet was sooo nice. And it was great not to have to worry about noise coming from other rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter