Twice in two months! - Full Trip Report Completed ****

I meant to say Abbey, love your hair on the disco night :).

Awww, that was a lovely trip report Abbey, well done :thumbsup2

Glad you all enjoyed it and your friends benefited from your extensive DLP knowledge :lmao:

I have to say I was very impressed that you managed to stay up until about 6pm on the day you got back....I don't think you got much sleep by the sounds of things.

Thanks for the gifts, Lewis and that gun :rolleyes:, beautiful Minnie mug for me, chocolate for dad and Peter Pan socks for Mark, although Lewis has ended up with them now as they were waayyyyy too small for him :rotfl2:

And yes, I'm sure we will all go back as a family before too long :flower3:

Great trip report abbey - I bet the others wouldn't have got half of those things done on a busy day at DLP without your expert guidance ;)
You look gorgeous on the disco night! It sounds like a really fun trip, we never went anywhere this good at school. Jealous! Thanks again for sharing

Sounds like great fun and brings back memories of my first trip to dlrp back in 1993. Also in a school trip, we went to Switzerland and did Paris on the way out and dlrp on the way home. We also travelled through the night a few times.. oh to be young again!! I bought my little brother one of those goofy hats with the ears.

Thanks for sharing Abbey! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great trip - just the way school trips should be - lots of action and not much sleep ;).

You looked great on your disco night - loved your hair! :smooth:

Abbey probably won't check these back, so I'll reply for her :)

I meant to say Abbey, love your hair on the disco night :).

Thanks Elaine :goodvibes

Great trip report abbey - I bet the others wouldn't have got half of those things done on a busy day at DLP without your expert guidance ;)
You look gorgeous on the disco night! It sounds like a really fun trip, we never went anywhere this good at school. Jealous! Thanks again for sharing

She didn't mention in the trip report, but they all called her 'mum' when they were in DLP :rotfl: They just told her where they wanted to go and she lead the way :)

Sounds like great fun and brings back memories of my first trip to dlrp back in 1993. Also in a school trip, we went to Switzerland and did Paris on the way out and dlrp on the way home. We also travelled through the night a few times.. oh to be young again!! I bought my little brother one of those goofy hats with the ears.

Thanks - I never got to go to DLP on a school trip - come to think of if I don't think it was built when I was still at school :rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing Abbey! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great trip - just the way school trips should be - lots of action and not much sleep ;).

You looked great on your disco night - loved your hair! :smooth:

She was on a high when she first got home, and then about 6pm I looked in her room and she was spark out..I don't think I saw her until tea time the next day :rotfl:

this might seem like a funny question but at Kyriad do they have the Mickey soaps and shampoos in the hotel room or is it the regular boring normal hotel kind?

What a great trip report from Abbey, you've brought her up very well, Julie! :goodvibes

Glad she had such a fun time although I felt exhausted just reading it! :rotfl:
this might seem like a funny question but at Kyriad do they have the Mickey soaps and shampoos in the hotel room or is it the regular boring normal hotel kind?

I've not stayed there myself but I think it's just standard hotel issue, I think you'll only get Disney stuff at one of the Disney hotels.

I've not stayed there myself but I think it's just standard hotel issue, I think you'll only get Disney stuff at one of the Disney hotels.

Boo! Wonder if we ask in a disney hotel very nicely will they give us some :rotfl:

I've really enjoyed reading this - your daughter is so pretty and it looks like she and her friends had a great time. It made me remember the school trip I went on with my friends to Germany and nowhere near as fun as DLP (no disrespect to any Germans btw!). It makes me wish I was young and carefree again :rotfl:

What a great trip report from Abbey, you've brought her up very well, Julie! :goodvibes

Glad she had such a fun time although I felt exhausted just reading it! :rotfl:

Thanks Elaine - I'm exhausted too! They packed in so much :thumbsup2

I've really enjoyed reading this - your daughter is so pretty and it looks like she and her friends had a great time. It made me remember the school trip I went on with my friends to Germany and nowhere near as fun as DLP (no disrespect to any Germans btw!). It makes me wish I was young and carefree again :rotfl:

Me too, no worries for them except where to eat!

No, sorry I don't think they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter