• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two at-par deals?

maddiel

DIS Veteran
I’ve never been to Disney before. My DH has a conference in Orlando in January and we’ve decided to make a vacation out of it. We’re going to wait until Christmas to tell our two girls (3 and 10)

Anyway, we’re going to be there for 7 nights and are thinking of splitting our stay between a value (Pop Century) and a deluxe (probably AKL or maybe WL) At first we thought we’d buy 5 day park hoppers but now we think we’d like to do two three-night dream maker visa at-par packages with a room only night at PC in between. Does this sound like a good idea to you? It works out to be cheaper than the 5 day passes. Is anyone else considering doing this? Can we do it this way or is there a limit on the number of at-par packages one family can book?

TIA

M

Hi Maddiel,

I don't know if there's a limit, but if there is, I don't think there would be anything inappropriate in booking one in your name and the other in your husband's. WDW allowed us to split our res. on two different occasions when the first three days fell in regular season and the last three fell in off-peak. This saved us about $150US. The rep. at central reservations essentially booked two seperate stays. That's all you would be doing, albeit two vacations very close together! Consider one res. your gift to your daugthers, and the other one a gift from your husband. Have a great time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter