Two Rooms - Same person loophole

Brygida

DIS Veteran
Another loophole? in the dining plan I thought I would share. My niece is spending part of the trip in her mother's room and part in my room. We had to book her twice for the free dining plan. So we have 6 days-worth of extra credits. The CMs insisted on listing her in both rooms.

Anybody have any problems at check-in or dining with this sort of thing?

Do you want the extra credits? If so, keep things the way they are--you do realize that you're also buying an extra ticket for her. Of course a one day ticket is a small thing for a free dining plan. You can use the extra credits for signature dining, dinner shows, or doing 2 TS in a day. Since it is free, who cares?

You can buy just a one day ticket for the rooms and then upgrade the tickets after you arrive--of course, only upgrade one of her tickets and save the other for another trip.

Alternatively, to save the $ on the extra ticket, you can remove her from one room ressie. They don't really know or care which bed she sleeps in. She can move from one room to another as she/you see fit. Remember that the room rates are based on 2 adults in a room, so if you have less than that you can expect a single occupancy surcharge. If you take her off a ressie, be sure that there are at least 2 people in each room. If not, keep it as it is!

Now there's a big difference between the free dining plan and paying for the dining plan! If you were paying, you'd be forced to pay for six days worth of credits you didn't need or want. With the free plan, you're livin' large!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter