Two rooms under the same name?

Cando86

DIS Veteran
If this is the incorrect place to post this, please feel free to move to the appropriate forum!

I have two room reservations booked at ADL for January. There are four people listed in one room (myself included) and four others in the second room. Since the second reservation does not have my name listed, I am wondering how I link these reservations. When I tried to link it, it said "this reservation is was made by ___ and is already linked to a Disney account."

I should mention these are DVC points that we are renting from an owner. Does anyone know how I should proceed with this to make sure both reservations are liked to my Disney account?

Thanks VERY much for any help!!

If this is the incorrect place to post this, please feel free to move to the appropriate forum!

I have two room reservations booked at ADL for January. There are four people listed in one room (myself included) and four others in the second room. Since the second reservation does not have my name listed, I am wondering how I link these reservations. When I tried to link it, it said "this reservation is was made by ___ and is already linked to a Disney account."

I should mention these are DVC points that we are renting from an owner. Does anyone know how I should proceed with this to make sure both reservations are liked to my Disney account?

Thanks VERY much for any help!!

I am still a novice at linking things, since we usually travel just us four, but have two others with us this year. Are the people in the other room on your friends and family list? I just know that's the first thing that has to be done. You have to accept each other as friends/family.

This is so strange! I made another account in one of the other person's names and when I put the confirmation number in, it is still giving me the error that the reservation is linked to their account somewhere else!

This is so strange! I made another account in one of the other person's names and when I put the confirmation number in, it is still giving me the error that the reservation is linked to their account somewhere else!
You can not make another account. You have to link your account to the account they already have. Send a friend request to their account and when they accept it you will be linked.

There isn't another account that it's linked to though. It's saying it's linked to this person who doesn't have an account! We're having the person who rented us the DVC points call about this to hopefully link both reservations to my email address and account - very odd!

You can have multiple reservations linked to your MDE account but the individuals in the other rooms will need to be in your Friends & Family list. I have 3 DVC reservations showing in my MDE account right now and the other individuals are either linked through their own MDE account or are managed by me. If the reservation is showing already linked to an account then somehow it is linked to someone. Might need to call Disney IT. (With all the mess of Food & Wine bookings today might not be a good day to call)

On another note - if you want these reservations linked so they know you are traveling together, the member you rented from will need to call DVC and request a travel with number. This will link the reservations in the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter