Two WDW trips in one week

gscott8075

DVC Owner 2001 -2019
But for DVC, I never ever would have planned this....

I am on vacation the week of 9/15....

My best friend from high school and I take a trip somewhere every year. DW and I bought DVC this year. I was telling him about it and he mentioned that he has never been to WDW.

So, we decided to go. We're staying at BWV Sept 20-23.

Meanwhile, I was reviewing the kids' school schedule and they happen to have off Tuesday 9/18. My wife and I discussed going camping. I then realized that we had a flight credit voucher from an earlier plane trip. Southwest was offering $100 r/t. So, we bought 4 tickets for $40.

We head for VWL from Sept. 15-18.

With less than a year as members, we will have stayed at 4 of the 5 resorts. Two trips to WDW in one week - I love DVC!

A beautiful thing this DVC is? Question, where are you flying from for $100 r/t on SW. Great rate!

LOL! I thought we were the only ones to do things like this!

I had planned a trip with my son for his 21st birthday for October 1-9 (4 nights on points at OKW, 4 nights as CSR for cash). Then my husband and I were going again in November at BWV for the Food & Wine Festival.

As it turned out, we found out our other son is moving back to the states from German and is coming home for 30 days before going to Oklahoma! So, we decided to cancel our November trip and maybe go over New Years. Well, we got talking and decided to take everyone to WDW for a week! So, now we're going on a second trip from October 15-23rd, staying at OKW again!! So, I leave on 10/1 come back on 10/9, home for five days, and off again!!

My DS, DDIL and grandson will arrive on the 11th, so they'll have a couple of days to recuperate from their long flight before we sweep them off again! The little guy will be so excited!! Actually I don't know who'll be more excited--him or Grandma! I can't wait!

We're also flying SW from Hartford for both trips. The first trip was only$75 RT, the second was $97 RT.

It's good to know other people are just as "crazy" as we are! You'll have a wonderful time!

Yes, Southwest had RT for $100 pp out of BWI ---

Watch the fares - there are big pricewars. USAirways hit $110 this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter