U.S. IOA / How many days?

trlena

Earning My Ears
We are going in May 2002, Want to do 70% Disney 30% Universal. We will be staying 10 maybe 11 days. How many days will a family of 4 need for Universal Studio and Islands of Adventure.

Well, since you've already said that you want to do 70% Disney and 30% Universal and you are spending 10-11 days total then you would want to spend 3-3.3 days at Universal which is the amount of time I would recommend anyway. It gives you time to see pretty much all of both parks and leaves some time to re-visit your favorite attractions.

Are you staying onsite at Disney the whole time? It might be a good idea to spend 2-3 night over at the Hard Rock hotel which is within easy walking distance to both parks (especially USF) and should give you Express access to the attractions at both parks.

We are staying offsite, planning on going to both WDW and US. DO you think 1 day at each park (USF, IOA) is enough? Niether one of us is a super thrill seeker mind you...

One day per park should be enough depending on crowds, though it's always nice to have a 3rd day to go back and visit favorite attractions. Maybe you could get one of those 3rd day free deals thru Discover card or AAA...that way you don't lose anything if you wind up seeing everything you want to in 2 days.

I will look into that 3rd day free option, I know we have 2 free days to revisit what ever we liked the most, so maybe we would hit them for one more day. I am such a Marvel fan I cannot wait for IOA and Spiderman!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter