• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber at Disneyland??

jesses_disney_girl

Earning My Ears
My fiancé and I are HUGE Disney fans and will be traveling to Disneyland for the first time for our honeymoon in October. We have booked our hotel already (hojo) and now need to figure out transportation from LAX. Anyone used Uber from there before? How long is the ride? How much does it cost? Our flight lands at LAX from Hawaii at 8:00 pm...is that too late for Uber? Sorry, I'm from the country in VA and we don't have Uber :upsidedow

edit: Sorry - I read that as Uber from Hojo to the park.

With the Uber app, you can get an estimate for your ride even if you aren't there. I just estimated $38-$50 for a 4 person Uber from LAX to Hojo.

We did an Uber to LAX and it was probably about an hour and a half because of traffic. We were there for our honeymoon as well! : ) Just remember LA traffic is legendary and if I were you I'd avoid rush hour at all costs- even if it means sitting at the airport for quite some time. No 8:00 isn't too late at all, you can pretty much get them 24/7. Have fun!

We just did UberXL from Disneyland to LAX. It was on a Saturday afternoon. The ride was about 45 minutes. Traffic was surprisingly good. The cost was right about $75. If you choose UBerX it would be a little cheaper than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter