• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber for five people?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Generally, does anyone know how much more expensive an Uber ride is for five people vs four? Any tips?

Unless someone sits up front next to the driver, you might need an XL for both size parties. Do you really want to cram three people into the back of what might end up being a small compact car, plus another up front? I got an Altima for an UberX recently, and that would not have even been possible because the driver had a car seat and a large handbag, stored in the front seat.
To answer the question about price difference, it depends on the distance and other factors, but the XL is in the range of $20ish more than a regular X. But that really does depend on other circumstances.

An UberX has worked fine for us being a party of 4, no problems. But I know with a possible 5, we will have to go up a notch.

There's no hard and fast rule. You'll just need to check the app and see the difference between car class levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter