• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber/Lyft cost?

leebee

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a ballpark estimate on the cost of either Uber or Lyft from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Universal? Just trying to budget... It'd be on Sunday September 24.

I don't have a smart phone so I can't check this...which is why I was asking (and I know i can't use uber without a smart phone, but my travel companion has one).

I don't have a smart phone so I can't check this...which is why I was asking (and I know i can't use uber without a smart phone, but my travel companion has one).
One of you will need a smart phone when it comes time to order the ride. But you can also go to the rideshare websites right now and get a fare estimate there as well

Google "Uber Estimate" and the first option that shows up should give you the desktop version of Uber. There you can type in your location/destination.

I agree with others about looking on the website for an estimate. But keep in mind, time of day matters. If it's a time when lots of people are looking for rideshare, the price is going to be higher. If it's a quieter time of day, you might pay less. If there's any special events going on, that too can drive up demand (and price). So just keep that in mind when looking for an estimate.

Ask your travel companion to check. It's the only way to "know" as much as you can know that is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter