• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber XL with 3 suitcases and a double stroller

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
My family has generally used tiffany town car or rented a car from MCO since the demise of DME, but the prices have gotten really intense lately. We've got a trip in October where we will have 3 large suitcases and a double stroller. We have 2 kids, one in a booster seat, one in a car seat (which we will also bring with us). Will this fit in an uber xl or lyft xl, or is that going to be too tight? Thanks in advance!

We have taken Uber xl to/from the airport in NY with 3 adults, 3 checked bags, and 3 carryons with a bit of room to spare.

That should be fine. Its an airport, and in my experience, its not typical that one of the smaller 3rd row vehicles shows up. You will probably get a full size SUV.

You should be OK. One of you can sit in the front so third seat can flip down. The drivers are usually good at squeezing all the luggage in.

Yep, you’ll be good. We used Lyft XL twice on our trip a few weeks ago. We had four adults, 3 suitcases, and 4 carryons. We had plenty of room both times.

All that XL means with Uber and Lyft is that the vehicle has a third row. I would book with a car service that can guarantee the type of vehicle you’ll get; seems like you’ll have quite a bit of luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter