UD11/4 TR WDW/NYC/TX'11 fort worth and the long trip home

Shuttergirl, have you selected those bassinet seats yet - seems like its a good ploy to get upgraded!! :thumbsup2

Thanks again Melbourne5 because, as you already know, I have really enjoyed reading your trip report. It was a lovely walk down memory lane for me with my own family of five :banana:

Thanks for this great trip report Melbourne5. I'm also part of my own ' Melbourne 5 ' so your insights were really helpful in future planning :)

Thanks again Melbourne5 because, as you already know, I have really enjoyed reading your trip report. It was a lovely walk down memory lane for me with my own family of five :banana:

Thanks for this great trip report Melbourne5. I'm also part of my own ' Melbourne 5 ' so your insights were really helpful in future planning :)

I am glad you got some value from reading about our trip. I think the US is one of the most friendly places to take a family of 5 in terms of accommodation.:cheer2:

Melbourne5 said:
I am glad you got some value from reading about our trip. I think the US is one of the most friendly places to take a family of 5 in terms of accommodation.:cheer2:

Lot of talk about anniversaries today.......well it's one year today since we made the long haul to Texas, Florida and NYC ! Amazing how time flies...... :-(. Lots of great memories.

Lot of talk about anniversaries today.......well it's one year today since we made the long haul to Texas, Florida and NYC ! Amazing how time flies...... :-(. Lots of great memories.

Yes, that reminds me that, in just over a week, I'm coming up to the one year anniversary of departing on what turned out to be the favourite holiday of my life. :lovestruc Wonderful memories of what was a trip-of-a-lifetime for us but somewhat bittersweet too because my yearning to go back has not lessened over the year :worried:

In nov it will be the anniversary of our first trip. We assumed it would be a once in a lifetime. Now it has become the catalyst for at least 2 more trips :)

I thought I was the only tragic who has been reminiscing about what we were eating exactly 12months ago this week! :)

Since I missed this first time round, also really enjoyed the read-it was great! but has not helped my pining for WDW and NYC ....

battymum said:
I thought I was the only tragic who has been reminiscing about what we were eating exactly 12months ago this week! :)

It's a cheap way to holiday .....daydreaming that is.....!

Aussie Wendy said:
Since I missed this first time round, also really enjoyed the read-it was great! but has not helped my pining for WDW and NYC ....

WDW was sensational but NYC has got me intrigued and plan to return at some stage for more.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter