UGH.....rain while there in a week....

It rained about 1 pm each day...when we were having lunch. This was Oct 2003, 08, 13, 15.... in may 2018 we did a day in may and it poured the whole day.

besides the may trip, we rarely/never saw it...we would go inside and the cement was dry, come out as the cement was wet and drying! We wondered if they washed down the cement every time we had lunch...if your plans are flexible it might be the right time to go into an indoor line or have lunch.

We just use umbrellas and try not to get soaked.

That was my plan during the April flood. But despite the umbrella, I got soaked to the bone standing in line waiting for the park to open. It was hopeless. I really wish I had brought some other form of rain protection to go with the umbrella! I was dry from the shoulders up and that was about it.

Ooh I like these!
View attachment 580407
Thanks 😊

Yes... whatever you decided on, make sure that they are drainable and the have really good grip on the bottom... since we love the water, and we live in Florida, we have alot of gear like this... Honestly and don't laugh we have all kinds of water shoes... depending on where we are going and what we need... We have a boat, so we use them often, you never know what's on the bottom of lake, river or ocean, especially when you can't see the bottom.. When we travel or are cruising they come along with us, great for a day cruise with snorkeling, and such, and are sooo easy to slip on and your good to go shopping before getting back on the cruise ship.. I like them as you do get more protection for your feet, as well as support.. I will say that you have to rinse/wash them out with clean water... if not they will start to smell, just a warning... Shower at the pool is always a great spot or in the shower in the room and you should be good to go.. Oh and another thought I bought a wet bag, a while back that my shoes fit in, it's really meant for wet clothing, and I thought hummmm that might work for our water shoes... works pretty good...
As far as putting them in the washing machine, I haven't done that so not sure how that would work out... I will hand wash them outside with some tide and the water hose, and let them dry in the sun on our patio... and we are good to go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter