*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered for the taphouse event. Event with Ryno. Now I can leave for work and hopefully light traffic means I'm on time.

I got in for the Cupcakes with Jackie and Dole Whip with Steve and Makayla ... I did then check that one just as I was interested in cost and also how fast it filled up - I checked at 10:04 and it said they were not accepting any more registrations - so good job getting in!

I got in for the Cupcakes with Jackie and Dole Whip with Steve and Makayla ... I did then check that one just as I was interested in cost and also how fast it filled up - I checked at 10:04 and it said they were not accepting any more registrations - so good job getting in!
I think Dole Whips filled up pretty fast too. I went back and was checking what was full afterwards cause I can't help but be curious!

Love the list of events but can't really figure out how to fit them into our plans - promised the kids (and more so DH) lunch at Toothsome on 8/8 and the 9th is our only chance to do Epcot (and the scavenger hunt! We're excited!!!), so the Pandora Party will have to be enough - I just want to meet Kevin!! Every time he mentions teaching K in Upstate NY I'm dying to know if we overlapped in our teaching careers!

i signed up for 4 - Ryno, Kathy, Teresa and the dreams agents.

I almost swallowed my tongue at the beginning when i saw i needed the event ID!!
fortunately it didn't take me too long to find it.
i finished signing up at about 8 minutes after and went back to check out of curiosity and found that ryno, dole whip, and teresa were already full

i would have liked to go to the dole whip, but we're going to the DVC event, so we would only have been able to be there for 30 minutes at most.
I didn't think it was fair to take 2 spots from others who might want to go.

i signed up for 4 - Ryno, Kathy, Teresa and the dreams agents.

I almost swallowed my tongue at the beginning when i saw i needed the event ID!!
fortunately it didn't take me too long to find it.
i finished signing up at about 8 minutes after, and ryno, dole whip, and teresa were already full

i wouldn have liked to go to the dole whip, but we're going to the DVC event, so we would only have been able to be there for 30 minutes at most.
I didn't think it was fair to take 2 spots from others who might want to go.
I'm doing crafting with Cathy and even that filled up in less than 10 minutes.

I’ll be the the Taphouse with the rest of the crew that got in! Event closed out before I got to add my sons (under separate reservation number). Will be trying again when the event reopens to everyone😀

Also will be ice cream socializing with my husband. This is really getting so close now. I can’t wait!!!

yeah, looks like Taphouse with Ryno, Dole Whip with Steve and Makayla, Crafting with Kathy, and Sprinkles with Teresa and Nancy are all filled up. The Taphouse one was like 2 minutes and the others were 10-15 minutes to fill up

Love the list of events but can't really figure out how to fit them into our plans - promised the kids (and more so DH) lunch at Toothsome on 8/8 and the 9th is our only chance to do Epcot (and the scavenger hunt! We're excited!!!), so the Pandora Party will have to be enough - I just want to meet Kevin!! Every time he mentions teaching K in Upstate NY I'm dying to know if we overlapped in our teaching careers!

Just a note that a lot of the team will be at the registration and silent auction area at the Contemporary. I know for past events it was often John and Kevin handling the registration table for much of the time so that would be a great opportunity to meeting him and chat with him for a bit. He is always very friendly and they will make time

John also suggeted reaching out via e-mail or social media to any team members you really want to meet to arrange time or find out where they will be be when, etc.

Just a note that a lot of the team will be at the registration and silent auction area at the Contemporary. I know for past events it was often John and Kevin handling the registration table for much of the time so that would be a great opportunity to meeting him and chat with him for a bit. He is always very friendly and they will make time

John also suggeted reaching out via e-mail or social media to any team members you really want to meet to arrange time or find out where they will be be when, etc.

I've got time blocked out on Thursday for credentials so that sounds perfect! Thanks!

did John say when the general sign up would be?

yeah, looks like Taphouse with Ryno, Dole Whip with Steve and Makayla, Crafting with Kathy, and Sprinkles with Teresa and Nancy are all filled up. The Taphouse one was like 2 minutes and the others were 10-15 minutes to fill up
Wowo_O...………..glad I have a shot...…..gonna have to be right there tho. Fortunately on vacation this week :P

Doug :goofy:

I’m sign up for that one as well - yay tap house buddies.

Ooooh we can go from the unofficial meet up.

if that thing hanging from cables is running, you can take that over from the unofficial meet...
what's that thing called?
i so much don't want to ride it, i can't even remember the name ... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter