Unable to access site on home wifi. Everything works on VPN or cellular.

Same problem. I have Mediacom internet and the site won’t load on my phone or tablet. But when I switch my phone to cellular, it works fine. Been happening since Tuesday evening.

I emailed @WebmasterCorey directly outlining all of the issues I encountered after working with Apple support (since the site was accessible via wifi on a Windows laptop.

It's working for me now.

I’m having the same issue since yesterday afternoon/ evening, using my iPhone or iPad on safari on wifi. Can only access with data. These are the messages I get. I thought the site was down til I thought to turn off wifi

IMG_2510.pngIMG_6615.png

This is what I get on my iPad. I was hoping this issue would resolve when I realized there was an iOS update, but it didn’t 😭
IMG_0469.jpeg

I had the same. I rebooted my router, reset the network on my phone and laptop, but nothing worked.

Then out of the blue it just started working again.

1. Lost access to disboards.com yesterday afternoon on both my iPhone and iPad using my home wireless connection through both safari and chrome. I did not lose access to wdwinfo.com, and launching the forums from there did not work.
2. Rebooted both the modem and wireless router.
3. Cleared browsing history/cache.
4. Turned off wireless on my phone and could access disboards.com via cellular data.
5. Tested this on my windows-based laptop; I could access disboards.com through chrome.
6. Chatted with Apple support this morning; they determined I had to contact the web developer so here I am.

This is from the email I sent to Corey this morning. My access returned within a couple of hours. One thing I did not mention was that my work cell is an Android, and I got the same error message accessing via Chrome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter