Unable to book/add room?

NMK62303

DIS Veteran
Hi all - for last few days I've been unable to book a room on MDE - either on phone/safari, chrome or on Microsoft edge, it says "unable to add the product to your cart at this time, please try again later" - ?? Anybody else with same issue or with a solution? I'll try to call over lunch to do it but trying to avoid calling/holding. Thanks!

Hi all - for last few days I've been unable to book a room on MDE - either on phone/safari, chrome or on Microsoft edge, it says "unable to add the product to your cart at this time, please try again later" - ?? Anybody else with same issue or with a solution? I'll try to call over lunch to do it but trying to avoid calling/holding. Thanks!
I use Safari and got that message a few days ago. I waited a few minutes, reloaded the page & tried again, and it worked. Have since made bookings without that reoccurring.

So do you mean that you reloaded as in you hit refresh or you went all the way out and tried again from scratch? I've tried that several times on different computers and having same issue … curious.

So do you mean that you reloaded as in you hit refresh or you went all the way out and tried again from scratch? I've tried that several times on different computers and having same issue … curious.
Same room each time? It's possible you are trying to book a room that is actually sold out. Sometimes the website can glitch and show a room that isn't available. Or isn't really available for every night. Especially when you were trying to book the last one. It's possible for both you and someone else tried to add the same last room in your cart, then the other person check out and actually book the room but the room doesn't every drop out of your cart. I'd call in your shoes, and I hate calling Disney. But if it has done it on all computers and browsers and done it for days there's something else afoot

Last edited:

OK yes that makes more sense - thanks! Sometimes it helps so much to have another perspective.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter