***UNbirthday Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names and info. are now being handed out.
Please remember to read the reminder that is included in your pms.
Have fun everyone :).

We got our names and are ready to shop...
7_18_51.gif

I bought all my items and the package is ready to go to the postoffice tomorrow.

Emily got her very merry unbirthday gift from Patsy today!!! She couldn't get the discs out of the package quick enough.. That was a grand slam all the way for her... (and mom is grateful for some new discs that we haven't seen a thousand times) The book is wonderful we are reading it tonight before we go to bed.. Minnie backpack is adorable she calls it her purse.. Thanks so much Patsy you did awsome..
dg.jpg

Emily got her very merry unbirthday gift from Patsy today!!! She couldn't get the discs out of the package quick enough.. That was a grand slam all the way for her... (and mom is grateful for some new discs that we haven't seen a thousand times) The book is wonderful we are reading it tonight before we go to bed.. Minnie backpack is adorable she calls it her purse.. Thanks so much Patsy you did awsome..
dg.jpg

Happy UNbirthday Emily!!! :goodvibes
disney2go.gif

We will be shopping this weekend and will ship out early next week.

My items went out on priority international airmail this morning! The package should arrive within a week. I hope the reciever will be happy with the gifts :)

I sent one of my items already. :) Bought some others and will shop some more tomorrow! :goodvibes

All 4 of ours are all packaged up and set to go out tomorrow!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter