"undefined" reservation at Jambo

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
When I booked this room at 11 months out, it said 2 bedroom Value, but last month it changed to "undefined". I thought it was just some glitch in the wording on the website, but it has stayed like this for a month now. Does anyone know if it means anything to be changed to undefined? The amount of points is still correctly listed. I'm curious since I know some other people have been booted from rooms in Jambo house recently, and we really want the full kitchen, plan to cook meals there, so a move would not be optimal.

June 18 - 25, 2022
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

undefined - 213 Vacation Points

you booked value which is the lowest number of points. Either you get it or you get upgraded without paying additional points. don't think I'd be too worried.

When I booked this room at 11 months out, it said 2 bedroom Value, but last month it changed to "undefined". I thought it was just some glitch in the wording on the website, but it has stayed like this for a month now. Does anyone know if it means anything to be changed to undefined? The amount of points is still correctly listed. I'm curious since I know some other people have been booted from rooms in Jambo house recently, and we really want the full kitchen, plan to cook meals there, so a move would not be optimal.

June 18 - 25, 2022
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

undefined - 213 Vacation Points
I just checked my Value 2BR for January and it shows the same. On MDE is shows the Value 2BR correctly.

you booked value which is the lowest number of points. Either you get it or you get upgraded without paying additional points. don't think I'd be too worried.
I see your point, yes, anything else would be an upgrade if they kept us on the DVC side. However, some people reported being moved to the hotel side without a kitchen, which would be an unacceptable downgrade, even if they gave us more space as a consolation. So I was just wondering if "undefined" had a particular meaning.

I just checked my Value 2BR for January and it shows the same. On MDE is shows the Value 2BR correctly.

Good point! I didn't think to do this, but I just checked and my MDE also shows it correct. So it's probably just a glitch on the wording on the DVC website. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter