Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

We were joined by Nancy & Chuck, Heather and Rose.:thumbsup2
It was truly a Magical time.:wizard::3dglasses One of those moments that you just always remember.:hug:
not to mention it was quiet a babefest out there.:cloud9:

Magic5AM.jpg

This was one of the best parts of the cruise Mike. :love:

LOVE IT!!!!!!:lmao:

I must of missed out on the announcement that the bobers are being increased by one. Congrats MG and Tuna!!!!

So when Robin arrived at the ship, she was left getting in line with the luggage by herself. And of course, one of our dis friends had to take a picture of her struggling.:laughing:

DSC03900.jpg

Beware of BOBers with cameras. :goodvibes

This joke goes back a few years...(2005 i believe), when Cass had inadvertantly taken a picture of Robin and i by our car. It seems like i wasnt helping with the luggage at all. But we all know better.:rolleyes1

lazymike.jpg

I have similar pictures of Robin struggling with the luggage. Need me to refresh your memory Mike? ;)

After a little "trading":rolleyes1, we got a 2 boarding pass.:woohoo::yay:
DSC03903.jpg

Consider that "trade" for the gold lanyard for Tony and for skipping us in line at check in. :goodvibes I notice there are no pictures of the skippers though. :cutie:

Everyone putting their cards in lanyards. We were excited to get a Gold lanyard.:yay: Later in the cruise, Nancys son Tony wanted a gold lanyard, so i asked him what he'd give me for it....to which he replied " I'll give you my first born":rolleyes1;);) (Little did we know at the time eh Tony?););)

I don't think anyone knew at the time. Their little souvenir happened sometime later that week. :rolleyes1 I'm sure you'd have to fight him for that deal now though.

DSC03904-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Boy we looked pretty intense there didn't we? :lmao:

I must of missed out on the announcement that the bobers are being increased by one. Congrats MG and Tuna!!!!

Those ST Cruisers smuggled an additional BOBer right on through!

Thanks Leisha....we're thrilled to say the least. :love: Absolute best part of the cruise. ;)

Hi, Mike!! I just joined in on the fun here, and I have to say that I can't wait for more! What a fun report. I have to give props to Cass though-cause she's the reason I found your report. I bet cruising with her was so much fun. Keep up the great work!!

We love Cass, Rob and Kira!!

We've cruised with Cass and Rob 3 times now.:grouphug:

We didnt get to see much of them this cruise though because their of illness.:sad1:

The offer still stands:thumbsup2 - 1 little karate kid for 1 gold lanyard.

you send the kid first, then we'll send the lanyard.;)

Those ST Cruisers smuggled an additional BOBer right on through!

Thanks Leisha....we're thrilled to say the least. :love: Absolute best part of the cruise. ;)

:confused3:confused3
and here all this time i thought it was Nancy who was with child.:rolleyes1:rotfl:

After boarding the ship, we headed straight to Parrot Cay for lunch with Nancy & Chuck, Tony and Stacy.:dance3:

DSC03930.jpg

Love this picture. I'm surprised I'm in it though. Since I hadn't eaten since Grills Friday afternoon I was so hungry I could've eaten the tail off a skunk! I think I dropped off my bags and headed right over to the buffet. :lmao:

Karen, Neil and Ellis
DSC03932.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

Those shirts were hilarious! Very creative Ms Karen. :woohoo:

Bryce, Janice, Tuna,PPGoose, Mark, Rose (and Beth in the red shirt in the back:thumbsup2)
DSC03954.jpg
{/quote]

What the heck was I doing there? It was either my snooty look or I smelled bad cheese! :goodvibes

all i'm saying is there was a lot of noise coming from you and chucks room when we were there last july.popcorn::popcorn::

Must have been Cabo and the Poochie next door you were hearing. :scared1:

Hi, Mike!! I just joined in on the fun here, and I have to say that I can't wait for more! What a fun report. I have to give props to Cass though-cause she's the reason I found your report. I bet cruising with her was so much fun. Keep up the great work!!

Well we weren't much fun this cruise, but the that first cruise in 2005 with Mike & Robin was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::thumbsup2

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

Totally impressed!!! :worship:

So that's what the sailway looked like :rolleyes: Kira and I watched it together while I apologized that we missed it :guilty:

We love Cass, Rob and Kira!!

We've cruised with Cass and Rob 3 times now.:grouphug:

We didnt get to see much of them this cruise though because their of illness.:sad1:

Lucky lucky you ;) or else you would have been sick too!

checkinviewedited-1.jpg

Hey! There's me!! Or at least the top of my head! :goodvibes :lmao: Right next to Lori's head ;) And Bernie and her camera LOL!

CRUISE DAY!!!!!!!

Saturday October 24th.

We had previously arranged for a Dismeet to welcome the Magic home.
All were invited, but for some strange reason very few were willing to wake at 4 am to meet around 4:30. :confused3;);)Robin and i had watched the ship return before our 2007 cruise and found it to be a lot of fun!!!:woohoo:

Magic5AM.jpg

Hey I was sleeping on that boat then... I am sure glad you were quiet out there.

Hey! There's me!! Or at least the top of my head! :goodvibes :lmao: Right next to Lori's head ;) And Bernie and her camera LOL!

:3dglasses:3dglasses
i wondered if anyone would catch that.:worship::rotfl:

i still like that picture of you in the Residence pool.:rolleyes1pirate:;);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter