Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

heres a pic from the restroom of the plane as we joined the "mile high club".;);) we have pics of that too..wanna see them?:rolleyes1pirate:

DSC05429.jpg

checked in at akv then headed directly to epcot to meet up with our daughter and her husband who had just arrived from dayton earlier in the day.
when Robin and Cassie get together, its like an episode of the "Gilmore Girls".:grouphug:they always do a little dance, and this time was no exception.:cutie::cutie:(we have a video of their dance. i'll have to get Robin to load it on here.)

DSC05449.jpg

We headed over to "Electric Umbrella" for a quick bite to eat. Robin and i both got the double burger but she decided she didnt want both patties, so we made mine a triple!!
(not the best idea for someone who just had heart surgery!!)but i finished it!

DSC05437.jpg

we wandered around Epcot a litttle while, hit a few attractions, but it had been a busy day for this old dawg and we just kind of chilled and watched Illuminations then headed back to AKV.:wizard:
DSC05767.jpg

the bus came pretty fast but i still had to stand on the ride back. :upsidedow Now i know its really not funny to joke about such things...but throughout the trip, whenever i did something wrong or had trouble of any sort, i'd comment "and i had a stroke". It became kind of a sick running joke.:rolleyes1;) (you have to know me and my "sick sense of humor););)

heres a pic from the restroom of the plane as we joined the "mile high club".;);) we have pics of that too..wanna see them?:rolleyes1pirate:

DSC05429.jpg

Noooooo! We don't want to see it unless you had blue shoes and pants afterwards. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i'd comment "and i had a stroke". It became kind of a sick running joke.:rolleyes1;) (you have to know me and my "sick sense of humor););)

Ahem, where have I heard that phrase before? :lmao:

Great pictures Dawg!! :surfweb: Waiting for more except the mile high club picture you can leave them off. :lmao:

ok..so next morning 7 am we were ready to hit the Magic Kingdom.:wizard:
we had picked up a few supplies at the gift shop because in Florida we usually like to eat on the run. So we picked up an $8 box of Frosted Flakes and some Entemans danish and had a quick breakfast. Headed for the bus stop.:woohoo::yay:

DSC05454.jpg

DSC05458.jpg

DSC05459.jpg

DSC05460.jpg

i held up fairly well but got tired and we headed back to AKV and relaxed by the pool for a while.:thumbsup2

headed back to the park around 4. Grabbed a turkey leg (just for you Nancy):laughing:for dinner and grabbed a seat over the train station for Spectro Magic. We just missed seeing Main St Electrical Parade by a week or so...(but i think i like Spectro better anyway):wizard:

DSC05474.jpg

Cassieprincess: and her Dad.:cool2:
DSC05475.jpg

Cassie and ...not sure who this guy is....?? oh yeah Kip, her husband.:thumbsup2

DSC05478.jpg

It was extra magic hrs till 2 am!! but the rides were really crowded and i was tired (i'd had a stroke you know) so we headed back around 1 am.:eek:
We spent a lot of time people watching on this trip.:hug:

Lovin the pics, Cinnamike. You know, we never have seen the parade/fireworks from the train station. Did you have to get there wayyyy early to get a spot?

Lovin the pics, Cinnamike. You know, we never have seen the parade/fireworks from the train station. Did you have to get there wayyyy early to get a spot?

we usually try to watch it from the train station once per trip. we get there 2 hrs early and just sit and watch people. (which was good for me because at times i really struggled on this trip):guilty: we take turns looking at the shops while the other holds our bench.:thumbsup2

I commented to Robin that those seats up there were perfect for "cleavage viewing". If memory serves me her reply was "you're such a guy!!":rolleyes1;)

After 6 hrs sleep and another hearty bfast of Frosted Flakes and donuts,;);)
we headed to MGM (i know Hollywood studios.;))
Made the mad dash to Toy Story Mania!!! Rode it then grabbed a Fast Pass for later.:thumbsup2
DSC05671.jpg

Robin in deep thought at ABC commisary. (probably thinking about how she's going to leave me)popcorn:::scared1:
theres that key west hat Walt.;):thumbsup2

DSC05679.jpg

we usually try to watch it from the train station once per trip. we get there 2 hrs early and just sit and watch people. (which was good for me because at times i really struggled on this trip):guilty: we take turns looking at the shops while the other holds our bench.:thumbsup2

I commented to Robin that those seats up there were perfect for "cleavage viewing". If memory serves me her reply was "you're such a guy!!":rolleyes1;)

The pictures were great! Cassy and Kip are so cute together!!! They will make beautiful grand babies:thumbsup2

She should have given you a swift kick. :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Back to AKV Jambo house for lunch. Robin had a healthy salad :-)confused3) and i had chicken tenders.:cloud9:
Relaxed a little then headed over to DownTown Disney. Robins feet had been bothering her and she was loooking for some comfy crocs or something.:eek:$$

It was here we met bus driver Penny.:yay: She was so funny. (she wasnt trying to be, she just was) She took her job VERY seriously and made sure we all knew about the no eating, drinking ,smoking on the bus.:laughing:
I had to ask..."what about flash photography?":rolleyes1

I tried to get her "run it" on a few yellow lights...then she'd proceed to tell us about the driving rules they must follow.:rotfl: All the while Robins like "dont get her started":laughing::rolleyes1:angel::angel:
boy i wish we'd taken her picture.:thumbsup2

So we did some shopping, Robin got her new crocs, (more on that later ;)) saw the new Vinylmation store on D street at DTD and headed back.
Sure enough, who picked us up but Penny.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:laughing:
Robin was in her bare feet at the bus stop and Penny told her "you gotta put your shoes on" "you dont know, there might be loogies or Yak on the ground that you might step on.":rotfl:
we got that poor bus driver going the whole trip back.:rotfl:
At one time i mentioned "I'll turn this bus around right now!"
As we arrived at AKV i told her "PIck us up at 8 am Penny"...
she replied "I'll be in LaLa land".:lmao::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter