Universal admission and hotel $50

DVCFAN

dvcfan
I just heard on Nbc news that they are offering romm and admision for $50 They showed an empty parkinglot

Wonder if that means those of us that have bought tickets and paid high prices for rooms can get a discount now?!!

Originally posted by DW mouser
Wonder if that means those of us that have bought tickets and paid high prices for rooms can get a discount now?!!

you been under the pixie dust machine again;)

I saw that also!! ......

.....But I just called Loews & they didn't know anything about it! :( But I did manage to snag a $129.00 pn rate for Oct. 6 & 7 at PBH(Bay view). I had a $149.oo rate at HRH for just Sunday, now I have Sat. & Sun. for a lower rate at the resort I prefer! :):pinkbounc

MIB999999, that is funny! And yes, I probably have been. I'm one of these people that save for a year and plan ahead so that I can take my son and his family too because I know they could never go otherwise, and if I can save a dollar I sure want too!!

There is info on the Universal website. It is for Florida residents only. The price is $99.00 per person (double occupancy) for an offsite room (Sleep Inn and Suite, Best Western, or Wingate) and a 2 day-pass. The Hard Rock is $159.00 per person for same. It also includes a CityWalk pass and hotel taxes. Not that much of a discount if you can get the $117 entertainment rate. It is at www.usevacations.com.

CPM: What discount did you to get $129? That's a great price.

Florida Residents Enjoy the Biggest Savings of the Year!

$99* at an Orlando Area hotel
$159* at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando!
Vacation includes 2 nights hotel accommodations and a 2 Day Park Ticket.

Thats a great deal! 2 nights at Hard rock and a 2 day pass! WOW

Nevermind...its per person! Phooey! and kids are an additional $51. The $99 room offer is better.

Originally posted by nhrenee
CPM: What discount did you to get $129? That's a great price.

Renee it's a Florida residents discount. They did have other discounts available, Fan Club rate, entertainment rate, AAA. But that's the lowest I've ever gotten at PBH!!

LOL I feel sick now after all I have spent at HRH and my tickets! I guess that means I am going to have to enjoy my vacation that much more.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
LOL I feel sick now after all I have spent at HRH and my tickets! I guess that means I am going to have to enjoy my vacation that much more.

When are you going? As long as you're five days in you can call & change your rate, that's what I did & I even booked an extra night since I got such a great rate.

Originally posted by JessicaR
Florida Residents Enjoy the Biggest Savings of the Year!

$99* at an Orlando Area hotel
$159* at the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando!
Vacation includes 2 nights hotel accommodations and a 2 Day Park Ticket.

Thats a great deal! 2 nights at Hard rock and a 2 day pass! WOW

Nevermind...its per person! Phooey! and kids are an additional $51. The $99 room offer is better.

man you make feel glad i am not a florida resident, and just live in orlando :D

I think for $50 you DON'T stay at HRH or Portofino, but another property. For $99 you can upgrade to an on-site resort hotel, and admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter