Universal FL Res. AAA Mega DEAL!

Tickles the Cat

Earning My Ears
I'm not certain if you've heard about this one yet, so here goes! AAA is offering a 1-Year Annual Pass to BOTH parks for $99 for FL Residents! Unlike Disney, they'll also give you until late February to activate the pass and it's good for 365 days. Quite a deal, especially since we didn't renew our passes this past May.

:pinkbounc

We moved from that one state away, whew, not soon enough. I'm not certain where in Atlanta you are, but we were in the sticks, but considered to be Metro Atlanta. From the Tri-State area to moving to Rural "Metro" Georgia, it'll be worth it when you finally make it down here, it was for us! :):D :D

Is this only thru AAA & is it the annual or the seasonal??? $99 sounds like a great deal.......

Hi!

It's an Annual. It's crazy! :) 365/Free Parking, the works. FL Residents. We found out about today in the AAA magazine that came in the mail. :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter