Universal/IAO on Fri/Sat

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
We are going to be spending 2.5 days at Universal and are staying at Pacific Royal on Sept 13-15. We are planning on just exploring the hotel etc on the Friday, but were thinking of doing the two parks on the Saturday and hitting the key kiddie attraction (kids almost 6 & 3) and a few grown-up ones like Spiderman. What are the crowds like on a Sept Saturday. Since we'll have FOTL, will we be able to hit all the kiddie attractions on the same day? Does anyone know how late parks open in Sept? Thanks, Jo

I think the parks closed at 7pm when we were there in Sept of 2000.

If you are at the park when it opens you wont have any problems with getting to all the kiddie rides with FOTL. It was really hot when we were there, 90's every day. You might want to break up the day with a dip in the pool or a nap in the early afternoon.

Patty

With the Express pass you should have nothing to worry about. The parks should still be pretty crouded for the season. There are sever of the kiddie rides that don't have Express Pass available due to the through put of guests. The only ones that I can think of is Ptaradon Fliers, One Fish, I'm sure that there are others but I can't think of them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter