Universal Orlando: The Online Epic

were stopped by security and told that Spiderman wasn't suppose to leave Marvel island so they had to...

FINE FINe I'll do it as long as you never come back to suess landing. Your poofy hair gets alll over everything. Robin had to make a choice...

....just then Robin felt a hand on her shoulder. It was her son Michael and he was shaking her..."mom, mom wake up! you were screamining in your sleep."

she realized that she was at the Xtreme Xventure show except the show already moved on she was looking at an empty stage wondering what was going on so....

she wondered WHY THE HECK took her so long to WAKE up and realize that the LOVE AFFAIR of the century
knuddel.gif
was going on right up underneath her nose AND poofy hair and that she was the world's most CLUELESS human being sitting as a fourth wheel as MIB840000 and Michael ogled over MsDisney
remybussi.gif
in the NBA City and NO THIS WAS NOT A DREAM!!! :earseek: but I digress.... so at that point she said....

..."Why did I drink so many margritas at Margritaville? I need to borrow h20jag's and MsDisney's livers!" So she...

....was off to Medical school at the Gory Gruesome makeup show........:eek:

...mozzied on over to the Wild, Wild, Wild West Stunts Show, where she met up with IOAfan, and...

IOAfan

what'd ya do with poor robin

..to the magic fountain and jumped in because it was so hot but the fountain kept insulting Orlando Disney! For revenge...

since Renee was practicing for her black belt at the time, she accidentily tapped him out of IOA and over to US where he landed in the waiting arms of Kong who...

..luckily the blues brothers had gotten hold of a firehose....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter