• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios with a 3 year old

natsprat04

Earning My Ears
Do you think it is worth it for us to do USH with our 3 year old? I'm afraid that there really isn't a lot for her to do & ride there.

I'm not sure about Univeral in CA but the one in FL has NOTHING for younger kids. They won't even let them on tame rides like Cat in the Hat or Jimmy Neutron. At three she wont be able to do much. I don't take my kids to Universal until they are four-much more for little ones to do at Disney.

De

Do you think it is worth it for us to do USH with our 3 year old? I'm afraid that there really isn't a lot for her to do & ride there.

not really, there's hardly anything for little kids that age to ride. Wait till your 3 year old gets a little older to take him to USH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter