Universal Ticket cards available at Publix

derekburgan

Mouseketeer
After promising "New Ticket Options Coming," Publix finally has new Universal cards you can buy at stores. All have Harry Potter on them.

1 Day Ticket with Park to Park Access $109.00
2 Day Ticket with Park to Park Access $99 (Florida resident only)
3 Day Ticket with Park to Park Access $104 (Florida resident only)
Power Pass Annual $130 (Florida resident only)

These are located with all the other gift cards at Publix.

The store I work at has those except the $99 2d2p, which I'm opting for. It was $77 for a 1d2p but $30 more probably to make up for the HP construction lol.

I'm actually considering on biting the bullet and buying my first annual pass of any kind with the Power Pass. I have friends and family from out of state and within Florida that all want to go to Harry Potter, so it will probably end up being cheaper for me. I can't imagine black out dates would affect me since I go out of my way to avoid heavy traffic at the parks (Disney and Universal).

Also bought a ticket for the Firecracker Raffle down here in Florida. It's a 20 dollar ticket for a raffle on July 6th. I think there are some Universal prizes as well as the big money stuff. When my ticket printed it came with a second ticket with a code to get Royal Pacific rooms at 130 each for a 3 night stay. So I'll probably use that as well if my Florida Resident Discount isn't as good.

The store I work at has those except the $99 2d2p, which I'm opting for. It was $77 for a 1d2p but $30 more probably to make up for the HP construction lol.

Is this just for Fl residents or can I purchase these (I live in Texas) at a Publix in Orlando? If so, do you know what publix I should go to? I'm flying in and will have a rental car so it would be no problem to go there.

Is this just for Fl residents or can I purchase these (I live in Texas) at a Publix in Orlando? If so, do you know what publix I should go to? I'm flying in and will have a rental car so it would be no problem to go there.

You can purchase any of them, but you won't be able to activate any of the Florida Resident ones at the park without proof of residency. They should also be available at pretty much any of the seemingly thousands of Publixs down here. ;)

Does anyone know that if you have one of these gift cards that is a one day park to park ticket--can it be upgraded at the gate? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter