Universal to Drop Hints about Jimmy's Replacement

Something about that picture just looks "off". I don't know if it is becuase there is no 3D or because it is seems to have been redone to be in HD, but it doesn't seem the same. The lighting seems really bright and it looks more like a cartoon than the way it used to look. The old style made it a little "darker" and added to the story. I guess I will figure out if I really like it for myself in June! Hopefully the whole ride will be done and not just pieces of it.

Something about that picture just looks "off". I don't know if it is becuase there is no 3D or because it is seems to have been redone to be in HD, but it doesn't seem the same. The lighting seems really bright and it looks more like a cartoon than the way it used to look. The old style made it a little "darker" and added to the story. I guess I will figure out if I really like it for myself in June! Hopefully the whole ride will be done and not just pieces of it.

Maybe its slightly brighter to counteract the slight darkness that is added from the lenses on the 3-D glasses?

spidey.jpg

Here's a brief comparison just from an image from the old version found on google (Old on top).

I'd say the old one looks a lot more cartoony (which depending on who you ask is either a good thing or bad thing)

I hope it turns out better, I love the clarity. That said, I can't stand the creepy animation of movies like Mars needs moms and Polar Express. I hope it doesn't end up looking like those.

heh... I just noticed the "Stark" mention on the new image. I'm betting that's one of the other "enhancements" they are leaving unmentioned for the guest to discover.

(It's on the wall behind Spidey slightly above and to the right.)

JN will be open during peak times through August 18th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter