• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universial Studios Nitelife

K

KarriW

Hello, I everbody, I will be vacationing with JennyP in August at Best Western International. Anybody have any comments about Universial Studios Nitelife?
Thanks,
karri

Welcome to the DIS! :)

CityWalk is a lot of fun. They have all sorts of clubs and restaurants to go to. You can try one or all. I find it a lot more colorful and lively than Pleasure Island at WDW.

Check out the Universal Studios Board here also for more info.

City Walk is so much fun. There are great clubs, restaurants, music, street vendors, shops. You could go there and not even pay to get into the clubs and have fun just walking around. I like it more than PI. You only have to pay for the club you want to go to (you can buy a pass to all if you want too), and parking after 6 was free.

CityWalk has a lot to recommend it, although when I was last there (in May), it did have a couple of 'dead' spots (notably Motown Cafe and the piano bar at Pat O'Reilly's). Standout clubs are Bob Marley's, Latin Quarter and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, while I also like CityJazz (which is not everyone's taste). Emeril's offers fabulous dining (but weekends are booked solid), while NASCAR Cafe, NBA City and Hard Rock Cafe are good diner-type alternatives. There is also a multi-screen movie theater and a happening disco, the groove, which only tends to get busy around midnight.

City Walk is a blast. We love Bob Marley's, Margaritaville, the piano and patio bar at Pat O'Briens...the latin quarter is a great place for a meal. City Walk also has a lot of things going on outside at different times of the year...check the uescape.com website to keep up with what will be going on while you are there.

We Liked Pat O'brians. Reasonable prices. I think they have a movie dinner plan also. Good at Hard Rock sand others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter