Unpopular Opinions?

I absolutely hate It's a Small World. The same tune over and over. Drives me crazy.
Haha I think that is probably a popular opinion. It used to be mine until my 1st year of teaching and I had students from 11 cultures in my 2nd grade class, and I thought gee, it really is a small world (and I was no starry-eyed youngster - I started teaching at age 55). We learned to sing the chorus in 9 languages with the help of family members telling me how to say it (and my translating it phonetically) and performed it for our families and now I love the song.

I actually really loved California Adventure when it first opened, I know a lot of people thought it was a flop but it still holds a special place in my heart.
Astroblasters is way better than Toy Story Midway Mania
haha, first time I went to DCA, I didnt even know it had been built. It was 2005 and was the first time I had been to DLR since 1987. My GF at the time went with me as I had won 3 day PH off a radio contest. First day we went into DCA and spent a couple hours there. I thought it was awful and we spent the rest of the time at DL.

It really wasnt until we started going with DD that I started liking DCA (2010 was her first trip). Now I like it but its still not my favorite. Cars land has definitely made it a lot better for me. And my favorite park foods ae in DCA also.

For my unpopular opinion, I do not like toy story mid way mania. I have been on it twice and cannot for the life of me understand why it always has a long line. Its one of my dont even try rides now when we go to the parks. The Nemo Submarines are another over in DL.

Lamppost Lounge is overrated. Gave it two solid attempts to really like it. Food was eh. Drinks eh. Service eh. The last and final time we tried it, the food was pretty much inedible. #sorrynotsorry.

DCA is really only a half day park.

pineapple Dole Whip isn't "all that."

The Enchanted Tiki Room is pretty fantastic.

The Star Wars overlay of Space Mountain is better than the original SM.

Churros aren't really that great and are overpriced.

The Monte Cristo sandwich at DL is really gross.

Autopia is super fun and they should keep the gas guzzler engines forever because it reminds me of my childhood and I love it.

A 2-3 day trip at DL isn't long enough.

Ooooo, I thought of another one for me. I really disliked the lobster nachos at LL. Everyone raves about them but I could barely eat them when we tried them. I just didn't care for the combination of food and ingredients used.

I really loved the twice baked nachos at Craftsman Bar. Those were fantastic!

DCA is really only a half day park.

pineapple Dole Whip isn't "all that."

The Enchanted Tiki Room is pretty fantastic.

The Star Wars overlay of Space Mountain is better than the original SM.

Churros aren't really that great and are overpriced.

The Monte Cristo sandwich at DL is really gross.

Autopia is super fun and they should keep the gas guzzler engines forever because it reminds me of my childhood and I love it.

A 2-3 day trip at DL isn't long enough.
sorry but your opinions are popular with me lol. Because I agree with each one :drive:

For me it is character meet-and-greets. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the characters in parades or shows or walking around the parks. It makes me giggle and wave hello. Yet I would never, never spend time waiting in a line to get a photo with one or to chat one up. I am glad this is offered for other who value it. It keeps them out of the lines for attractions.
Thiiiissss. Along with chatting them up at character meals. I WANTED to like them. I wanted to have fun chatting with them. I DO have some awesome pictures from M&Gs. But, for example, I waited for an Anna and Elsa M&G and felt kinda dumb pretending. It'd be different if I'd had littles along, but it was just us grownups. I will say, though, that it works better if it's spontaneous. We had a fun interaction with Officer Hopps and Nick Wilde. But repeated, forced interactions with several characters during breakfast at Plaza Inn ended up feeling cringy. :laughing:

-turkey legs are disgusting
-dole whips are overrated
-TSMM is way more fun than AstroBlasters (but AB are not nearly as hard on your arm :rotfl2:)
-Soarin' over California is better than the current version
-DCA is a full day park for us, we no longer get park hoppers
-Autopia is still the worst ride in Disneyland (followed closely by Nemo Submarine)
-the Matterhorn is a literal pain in the butt and uncomfortable to ride and I will still ride it :rotfl2:

- Space Mountain is no bueno. Wayyyy too rough.
- Dole Whips are overrated
- Churros are overrated
- Beignets are overrated
-I've rode Nemo once since it reopened and wasn't a fan
- I like Autopia
-Indy in the back row is where. it's. at.

Last edited:
- Space Mountain is no bueno. Wayyyy too rough.
- Dole Whips are overrated
- Churros are overrated
- Beignets are overrated
-I've rode Nemo once since it reopened and wasn't a fan
- I like Autopia
-Indy in the back row is where. it's. at.

If you think space mountain is bad at Disneyland, you should ride it at Disney world. They still use the old Matterhorn style cars there.

If you think space mountain is bad at Disneyland, you should ride it at Disney world. They still use the old Matterhorn style cars there.

Holy smokes! I can't even imagine that.

It's funny because I rode with my aunt who is a lot older than me and she loved it. I much prefer BTMRR, at least I can see ahead of me and brace for impact lol

Holy smokes! I can't even imagine that.

It's funny because I rode with my aunt who is a lot older than me and she loved it. I much prefer BTMRR, at least I can see ahead of me and brace for impact lol
My issue with BTMRR is that I tend to get squashed when the train barrels around a curve! If you're on the outside of the curve and the train is going fast, it's hard not to get pushed into the person on the inside of the curve. I try to be on the side that is more often the squasher and not the squashee because I'm usually the smallest :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter