Unused dining credits...

Tash87

DIS Veteran
After I have checked out, can I still use dining credits?

I may still have one table service credit and plan to use it that day, but if I can't use it after check-out then I will have to fit it in beforehand.

Sorry if I've posted this in wrong place.

After I have checked out, can I still use dining credits?

I may still have one table service credit and plan to use it that day, but if I can't use it after check-out then I will have to fit it in beforehand.

Sorry if I've posted this in wrong place.

Yep. They're good until midnight of your check out day.

when i ws there Oct 2014 i found i had 2 QS credits left and I told the cashier i didnt need them, but could i just get some drinks or something. She told me I could get a continental bkft....so i ended up with like 3 bottled sodas and a couple of packaged snack

You can "gift" your credits to other guests so if you have extra and know you won't have time to use them you can pay for a strangers meal :) A sweet gesture for a credit that won't be used anyway.

Last time we had QSDP we ended up getting 14 snack items in the gift shop for our extra 2 snacks and 3 CS meals we hadn't used - took a ton of candy home for friends.

Yep. They're good until midnight of your check out day.
What about a TS credit? My Daughter is a rare eater, and will be 4yo on our trip so ordering TS from the kids meal, but this may still be a lot of food for her. I wonder if, like the QS meals, can the children's TS credit be converted to snacks?
TIA

Last time we had QSDP we ended up getting 14 snack items in the gift shop for our extra 2 snacks and 3 CS meals we hadn't used - took a ton of candy home for friends.
Which Gift Shops do this? Were you at DS or at your hotel?

What about a TS credit? My Daughter is a rare eater, and will be 4yo on our trip so ordering TS from the kids meal, but this may still be a lot of food for her. I wonder if, like the QS meals, can the children's TS credit be converted to snacks?
TIA

We were able to do it on the deluxe plan. I assume you could since TS credits can be used at QS places.

The last time we did DDXDP, we ended up with a quite few credits, we were living in GA ( so we drove) at the time so we had Breakfast at Chef Mickeys, went back checked out of our resort, headed for DTD as it was known then, did some shopping, then used what credits we had left for sandwiches and drinks at EOS, and snack items from Goofy's.

I have some friends that do the same thing but enjoy their meal in the airport and pack the snacks for when they get home, they do fly out early sometimes, so they head to the bakeries or QS or shop in the resort store the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter