UPDATE: 8/2 * Asking for your prayers

SeaShelley

<font color=green>Calgon take me away.......prefer
Update 8/2/02: I have been on vacation, but wanted to pass along updates about his condition. He is out of ICU, awake and talking some. He is being moved to a neurological rehab facility either today or Monday. His progress is very slow, but the outlook is very encouraging. Physically, he has a broken ankle and some cracked ribs, along with many scrapes and bruises, but is in pretty good condition considering the impact of the car on his body. I really do appreciate all the prayers for him and his family. They are such wonderful people.

A lady in our office just received a nightmare of a phone call that her husband was just hit by a car while riding his bicycle. All we know right now is that he is in serious condition and has just been medi-vacced to a different hospital.

Please say a prayer for them.

Update:7/19 - 9:00am. He has been upgraded to stable condition and there is no swelling on the brain so far. He is still unconscious. The next 24 to 48 hours will be the most critical of course. (Beauty - he's 55)

Update: 7/18 - 4:20pm. Just spoke with my co-worker. Her husband is still in serious condition with severe head injuries. He is showing positive signs, but they are few and it is too soon to tell what the prognosis is.

Many thanks to you all for your support and continued prayers. I will be sure to update you with any news...hopefully good.

Thanks, SeaShelley, for asking. My prayers and best wishes are with him. One of Marie's uncles had a similar incident some years back and it was very serious. Please let us know how it goes.

Prayers and pixie dust for the family. Please keep us updated.

Prayers are on the way! I got that same phone call about my husband once, I know how scary it is :(

Oh gosh. I just said a little prayer that he will be okay. Please keep us updated. I will keep him in my prayers.

Oh no...how horrible!!!!! I say a prayer for them and keep them in my thoughts!!!!

Saying a prayer. Please let us know how he is.

I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter