Update on Sonya

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
We keep on going with the chemo , the last treatment though really brought her counts down and on top of that she had a cold and developed also staph infection in her port so she was in the hospital for 9 days , including Christmas , we just came home yesterday. The infection is clearing , the blood counts are starting to rise and the cold is still here but getting better.
We have 8 more treatments to go , the good thing is that in the next three weeks she is going to knock out three more treatments and then there will be only 5 left.
We find some obstacles along the way but we are blessed with doctors and nurses that always help us to get over those , God bless them for taking such good care of our cancer patients , this is something I wouldn't wish to my worst enemy.
We are on the home stretch....getting closer to the end , we see a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not another train....

Kanga, thanks for the update on Sonya.....I am so glad that she is approaching the home stretch on treatment. Keep the faith and do let us know how she is doing..

Tom will be starting his round of treatment January 2...one finishes, one starts..ironic how that is.

We will not be completely done till mid march if everything goes well , but if you really think about it it's 2.5 months away....can't wait !!!!

Hope everything goes well with Tommy Marsha , I know that the prognosis may not look too good but the last thing we lose is hope , and everyday brings new hope !

Hey.. maybe they can finish close together. Tom is only doing 4 to 5 weeks.. if all goes well.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter