Update on Tom

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I know I have been quiet lately about our battle with Pancreatic cancer.....I really have had no good news to report, but Tom has been undergoing this new treatment, the latest and newest just out of clinical trials, and he has had a good response to this chemo. I just wanted to share it here that some of the tumors have shrunk significantly and some are gone. He will continue on this treatment and we will ride this wave staying in the present as this is a positive result. There are some side effects to this chemo....terrible rash, itching, but we will put up with that for the shrinking of the cancer and no new cancer cells.

I thought I would share our good news.

That's awesome news! I'm very happy for the both of you. I pray Tom has continued success with the new treatment. I can't wait for the day when the researchers can announce a cure for all cancer. Wishing you & Tom all the best!

That is wonderful news Marsha! :grouphug: to both of you. So glad the new treatment is helping even with the side effects! Is there anything they can do to help the rash and itching? I hope so.

Since we do not have the cute smileys on the caregivers site, let me do it here:

Yay Tom! :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana:

Thank you for updating us, I have been thinking of you and Tom. So glad to hear progress is being made, and will keep you both in our prayers. :cloud9:

That is such great news Marsha!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to let us all know.

Godbless and remembering you in daily prayer. :grouphug:

Great news Marsha......keep up the good work.

What wonderful news, please excuse any typos as tears are streaming down my cheeks. What a wonderful update Marsha, Tom and you are always in my prayers.

:thumbsup2 What wonderful news. I am so happy for the both of you, even with the side effects. Keep up the fight!! I know I sure am!! :thumbsup2

So glad to hear your good news! :hug: :woohoo: Will keep you both in my prayers!

Marsha,

I used to be FutureMrsC here- but lost my info... so anyway, it's still me!

I'm glad that treatment seems to be helping your Tommy. Keep on fighting! My Tommy & I send our thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes to you both!

I am so glad you updated. I don't post here often, but I have been following your battle and keeping you in my prayers. This is truly wonderful news.

Laura

Thankyou for posting your great news and I hope the side effects of the treatment soon subside.

Big Koala cuddles to your family, I am so thrilled for you all.

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter