Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

Teresa. :hug:'s

My condolences to Dom's mom, Patty, his immediate family, you, Harry, all your family, along with Dom's friends. And his many caregivers over the past eight years. As you said, Dom is now with Nick and many other relatives and friends.

Such a journey of love and determination you all have had over these past years! Sad for sure, but really, joy at the end here, as you, we, celebrate a life. A thank you to you for sharing Dom's story here over those same years. God bless you and all.

God speed, Dom. And prayers are with Patty, you, Teresa, and Harry, and all those touched by Dom over his life. :hug:'s

And another great picture of Dom there.

Teresa I am so sorry to hear of Dom's passing. My sympathy to his Mom , sister, you & all of Dom's family.

So sorry for your loss. May his memory live long in your heart and you and his family can take comfort knowing he is no longer suffering and has been reunited with family in heaven.

I am so very sorry to hear this. I have followed along with your postings here and was always so touched with how much you all loved and championed for him. May he rest in peace and may your family be surrounded by love and support.

TeresaNJ_ I was off the boards for a while due to family illnesses. Ironically I heard this sad news due to your post regarding Low Key. I can't imagine the myriad of emotions your family has faced over the years. So many thoughts running through my head but the written word fails me. Your love for Dom shone in every post. May your family find peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Rest easy Dom! :hug:

My sympathies to you, and all of Dom’s family and friends. What a sad story to read, and hope some peace and comfort is found in the coming days. Those we lose are always in our hearts.

I'm so sorry to read this update. It's clear Dom was cherished and loved by his entire family. Prayers for your family as you cope with his loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter