Updated 5/3 Need Credits Fast!

7500 for pirate magic all kiosk, all spree or any combo that you would like.. :thumbsup2

and then in order to counter any other offers that may come along i would like to bid 7506 so we can skip that nonsense... :thumbsup2

7500 for pirate magic all kiosk, all spree or any combo that you would like.. :thumbsup2

and then in order to counter any other offers that may come along i would like to bid 7506 so we can skip that nonsense... :thumbsup2

so right now ur offer is 7500 or 7506? anyway, ur in the lead! :)

either one is good for you unless you have a reasonable auto... sorry im just a little fustrated at the bidding tactics of certain other parties involved in this auction... so let me know ideally what you would like to see this item go for... and i am fairly certain that I can make and arrangement that suits both of us :)

either one is good for you unless you have a reasonable auto... sorry im just a little fustrated at the bidding tactics of certain other parties involved in this auction... so let me know ideally what you would like to see this item go for... and i am fairly certain that I can make and arrangement that suits both of us :)

i am just looking for who gets the highest and then the other dosent want to go on with bidding then i will take that offer

GoofyWaterCoaster PMed me and he offered 7510 combinded with buyables, he is in the lead.

yes u can offer what ever u want for anything bc someone might offer higher and than higher and so on and so on.

so do u want to offer that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter