UPDATED! As much as I want to stay at RPR, I have to stick with POFQ.

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
UGH...I want to stay at RPR soooo had...but I got a good rate at POFQ for only $94 a night. I also want to be there for the trial (3 hours for guests only at the park). We're there during that trial period.

What a bummer!! I guess I just have to wait to be a Florida residence in order to get a good rate.

UPDATED: Please see my bottom post.

POFQ is a great resort! I love RPR more, but that is an outstanding rate!

Thanks SpideyHulk24. I know RPR is better, but oh well... I am just so tempted, to stay there. I didn't stay at RPR last time and I miss that resort sooo much!!

POFQ = Port Orleans French Quarter, a Disney resort.

$94 is an outstanding rate! I can't blame you for jumping on it.

Thats a good rate always wanted to try there looks very nice
:jester:

I jumped on it...but I just feel I want to just jump back out!! I love RPR...but I also love the $94 rate at POFQ! If I go with RPR for May 26 it will be $212.72 per night. That's more than double the price! But then again... I can get the 5 days consecutive for the price of a 2 day/2 parks ticket. Which is about $90 per person. Which of course I can do Universal without Disney. I don't even know anymore how much the cost of a 4 day or 5 day park hopper tickets.

I just added 2 days onto my July 4th trip and im staying at the POFQ at the AP rate of $74.00 a night.When you become a Orlando native the thrill will be gone and staying at resorts will be no more.The time is now to enjoy a universal resort if It would be your first time.Sorry to hear about your loss.
tiggerguy2000

Thanks Tiggerguy2000.

Well...I decided to change the dates to May 26- June 2 and booked RPR and also POP Century (downgraded from POFQ). Now we are staying 2 extra nights totalling 7nt/8days.

I may even apply at RPR. I love that resort soooo much, I don't mind working for Universal.

Loosing the "magic", I can't see that happening. I can see myself spending time at Disney every other weekend (not necessarily stay on-site) and staying at Universal at RPR or HRH every other month just so I can get my FOTL. I know the "magic" will always be there, I know myself too well...Just can't get enough of Mickey and Universal!!

FANTASIA, I hope everything works out for you in Orlando.I also have been looking at property in florida.Someday maybe I will be working with Disney!

Tiggerguy2000:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter