Has there been any more chatter about a bulk discount at BJ's like the one in January? That's the first I had ever seen it so I don't know how often they come around.
Last year they ran deals 3-4 times. Sometimes they were available to the public the their web site, other times you had to contact the Business to business folks and process a large order. The standard discount at BJ's is 4%. The offers last year varied from 6% to 8%.

Stopped by Kroger last night for some FP GC deals and all of my Happy Guys were gone (5 days ago there were probably 50 cards on the rack).

I went there last night too. Asked a few cashiers how the GC sales were going. Slow, people are too busy stocking up on supplies. Yep! The shelves here (Macomb MI) are pretty empty.

Last year they ran deals 3-4 times. Sometimes they were available to the public the their web site, other times you had to contact the Business to business folks and process a large order. The standard discount at BJ's is 4%. The offers last year varied from 6% to 8%.

That many? I though at the very least twice a year. I do not own a BJ membership so I really don't know.

That many? I though at the very least twice a year. I do not own a BJ membership so I really don't know.
My memory may be foggy, but I think they had a 8% off cards on the web in Oct/Nov of 2018. Then they had a business to business deal in the Spring and in the Summer of 2019 and then again at the end of the year. I bought some in 3 of the 4 of them. Between AP's, DVC fees, and then incidentals on trips it adds up. (Both the gifts cards and the "savings").

They still run gift card promotions 3-4 times a year. Before 2019 they usually included DGC in those promotions. The late 2018 was the last one that included DGC. They still sometimes have an ad pitching "Gift cards up to 20% off" that shows a DGC in the photo, but DGC are the standard 4% off.

Added Offers - 3/13/20

Discount District
Giant Eagle: Two New Offers
  • Earn 2x Fuelperks for every $50
    • Foot Locker
    • Lady Foot Locker
    • Kid’s Foot Locker
    • The Cheesecake Factory
  • Earn 3x Fuelperks for every $50
    • Spafinder
    • Expires 3/25/20 Link
Giant Eagle: Buy $50 Select eGift Cards For $40
Bath & Body Works, Fandango & Jiffy Lube
  • Buy one eGift card per transaction to get $10 off, if you buy two you will only get $10 and not $20
  • Expires 3/25/20 Link
Giant Eagle DP: Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.

Credit Card Offers
Chase Freedom Q2: 5% Categories include Grocery Stores, Gym Membership, Fitness Clubs Link

MISC.
FREE Shipping on ALL Walgreens.com Orders Hip2Save

Just got a 10% boost to unlock off cashapp for a Walmart. Going to buy a $75 Walmart gift card and then head to Sams to buy a $75 Disney gift card.

Just got a 10% boost to unlock off cashapp for a Walmart. Going to buy a $75 Walmart gift card and then head to Sams to buy a $75 Disney gift card.

Can you do ALL of this in the comfort of your home? I really have no experience here so I'm just asking. Thanks!

Can you do ALL of this in the comfort of your home? I really have no experience here so I'm just asking. Thanks!
Yes you can unlock the boost from home but make sure the purchase is $5. I would also wait until the physical card arrives to try this. I’m not sure if you can use the unlocked boosts online. A good deal is using the $3 AMC boost to buy a $5 gift card. It’ll be $2 and count toward the unlocking. If you have no use for AMC then just buy a $5 gift egift card to places that have them with the card.

Raise is 10% back at TCB again if anyone feels like taking the chance. I had to ticket my last purchase...
I gave it a shot. I had to submit a ticket for my last order through TCB & Raise too, and I haven't heard anything back yet. Previously, I hadn't had a problem, so hopefully they will both work out.

Last time I tried using wM gift card to buy Disney gift card, it wasn’t allowed.

You can at Sams, I just did it three days ago.

Well I tried at in-store sams and Walmart and both times a strip of paper printed out and the cashier said no gift cards since I was buying a Disney card. I even questioned because my order was $160 ($75 was Disney card the rest groceries) and they wouldn’t even let me use it on the entire order. Same happened when I tried at Walmart. Had always been able to...
This is in PA so I’m not sure if it’s a regional thing or not.

Well I tried at in-store sams and Walmart and both times a strip of paper printed out and the cashier said no gift cards since I was buying a Disney card. I even questioned because my order was $160 ($75 was Disney card the rest groceries) and they wouldn’t even let me use it on the entire order. Same happened when I tried at Walmart. Had always been able to...
This is in PA so I’m not sure if it’s a regional thing or not.

This is YMMV and from the sounds of it, it's getting more difficult. Can you try online?

This is YMMV and from the sounds of it, it's getting more difficult. Can you try online?
I just used Walmart gift cards online today at Sam’s, with only Disney Gift cards in my order. It still worked. That said, I keep waiting for them to remove this, since people are having issues in store.

I just got back from Kroger (3:40ish), I left the house at 1:30 so I did spend a lot of time there. I was at the Deli counter waiting for my order and I stepped off to the side to get a package of deli bread. I turned around to put it in my cart and someone stole my shopping bags!

I'm not talking about plastic bags but my Mickey cooler and handmade tote bags, someone stole them from my cart!!! >:(

View attachment 479329
I told the Deli clerk what happened, she went on the intercom and said Who ever took the Mickey Tote Bag please return it to the deli. I took off to the front of the store, checking everyone's cart. Told the cashiers & baggers to keep an eye out for it. Went to CS and this high schooler said I don't see it. :sad2: That was it., she was clueless, so many adjectives I wish I could say. Then I searched every aisle circling back to the deli. The deli clerk called the manager who said he'd look through security tapes. While walking to CS I spotted it. It was in a smaller cart in produce just sitting there. Honestly, it wasn't there before. Happy I got my bags back but I won't be shopping at that Kroger anymore. Nope!
I thought of something else that might be useful.
When we used a stroller, I used to have a "mommy hook" that I used to hold a diaperbag, a purse, what ever. I was thinking that something like that would be useful for my grocery bags, so I wouldn't waste space in the grocery cart, and they wouldn't be stuck on the bottom when I got to the checkout counter. Well they make hooks with locks now. That might be something to look into, if you want to shop with good bags.
Here's one I found: https://www.amazon.com/Dreambaby-Stroller-Carabiner-Combination-Large/dp/B00V5KOR12/

I gave it a shot. I had to submit a ticket for my last order through TCB & Raise too, and I haven't heard anything back yet. Previously, I hadn't had a problem, so hopefully they will both work out.
I'm also still waiting to hear back on a ticket for my 2/13 Raise purchase. I also had a FinishLine purchase that day and I had to ticket that too. I'm not too happy with TCB right now because they got back to me on that one and denied it. It would have been only a few bucks, but it was a very straightforward purchase that should have tracked-one pair of shoes, no coupon code, & shopped directly through TCB link. I have always been a supporter of TCB, but I'm leaning toward using other portals now even if the % is a little lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter