Is an iPad in your price range? I love my iPad. My daughter also bought an iPad when she was in college to take notes, etc while she left her MacBook at home. She used an Apple pen as a stylus.
I thought about an iPad mini but don’t think I want to spend more than $300. I think I’m just going to wait and see if I can catch any deals in the next few months or if I can live with the old desktop. Thanks though!

My sister is joining me for my upcoming trip. She is going reimburse me via Venmo. Will the below work? I've never used Cash App before. Numbers below are just for math purposes.

A - She reimburses via Venmo ($500)
B - Transfer Venmo to bank account
C - Activate Target offer in Cash App (20%)
D - Transfer $500 to Cash App
E - Purchase $600 DGC via Target (500x1.2=600)

Is that right?

My sister is joining me for my upcoming trip. She is going reimburse me via Venmo. Will the below work? I've never used Cash App before. Numbers below are just for math purposes.

A - She reimburses via Venmo ($500)
B - Transfer Venmo to bank account
C - Activate Target offer in Cash App (20%)
D - Transfer $500 to Cash App
E - Purchase $600 DGC via Target (500x1.2=600)

Is that right?
The 20% cashapp bonus is only up to $10. So if you buy $600 in Target gift cards via cash app in one purchase you would need $590 in cash app.

If you do it over multiple purchases, waiting 24 hours in between you could get 20% on the first $50 and 10% on the others. But the offer expires in a few days. So unless cashapp offers it again, you won't be able to spend the entire $500 this way.

For those who bought physical DGC from Walmart.com and had their orders delayed - all 3 of my orders went from “preparing” to “on the way” today! 🎉
Same! Thanks for the reminder to check! Mine says out for delivery already! I'm wondering if I will still get my 10% back, though. I purchased a few other items on the same order and already got those. Chase split up my transactions into two separate ones. 😥

I had loaded a cash app 10% offer at Target around a week ago so I didn't get the 20% offer. So today I swapped out the 10% Target offer for some other offer, and as soon as I did that, the 20% Target one showed up and I swapped back for it!
Ahh! The day I saw the 20% hit I had swapped out the target offer to hit Starbucks.

OK, so I have been trying to keep track of the way the CashApp boost at Target works, but it's hard to find the exact posts, even with search... Can someone please help? Is this how it works? I've never used the Cash card to pay for anything!

I want to use the 20% off one time boost at Target for a max of $10 off.
I load $40 onto my CashApp card.
I purchase a $50 CG at Target Does it need to be in-store, or can it be online?
Only $40 should be removed from my card to make the payment.
Any other way to stack this Cash App offer?

OK, so I have been trying to keep track of the way the CashApp boost at Target works, but it's hard to find the exact posts, even with search... Can someone please help? Is this how it works? I've never used the Cash card to pay for anything!

I want to use the 20% off one time boost at Target for a max of $10 off.
I load $40 onto my CashApp card.
I purchase a $50 CG at Target Does it need to be in-store, or can it be online?
Only $40 should be removed from my card to make the payment.
Any other way to stack this Cash App offer?
Does it need to be in-store, or can it be online?
I have successfully used cash app at Target both online and in store.

You have the procedure correct. I just started using cash app and the first time I used it in a store, I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't go through, but it all worked out fine.

Ran into my first roadblock yesterday. But it was not a cashapp roadblock. My local Home Depot does not take Apple Pay and I didn't have the physical cash app card yet.

Does it need to be in-store, or can it be online?
I have successfully used cash app at Target both online and in store.

You have the procedure correct. I just started using cash app and the first time I used it in a store, I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't go through, but it all worked out fine.

Ran into my first roadblock yesterday. But it was not a cashapp roadblock. My local Home Depot does not take Apple Pay and I didn't have the physical cash app card yet.
Thank you. I feel nervous, too! Haha. I got my physical card, but have never used it! Does it make any sort of difference online vs in store? Other than a physical vs digital GC?

Thank you. I feel nervous, too! Haha. I got my physical card, but have never used it! Does it make any sort of difference online vs in store? Other than a physical vs digital GC?
I've done many instore transactions and they've all worked great! I always just load the amount that should be withdrawn and have never had a problem!

I did most of my Target cashapp purchases online, mainly because the closest Target is about 30 min away. I had one issue - apparently I maxed out on Target's limit for buying the same denomination gift card online. The order appeared to go through and then Target cancelled my order. My money was returned to cash app a few minutes later. This happened on my 5th online purchase. Others have reported similar on the 4th purchase. I have not tried online again and probably won't as I now have enough DGC for my upcoming trip.

Added Offers ~ 8/29/23

Kroger Family Stores:
Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1693317786899.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 9/01/23 - 9/04/23
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Includes: $25, $50 or $100 Visa and/or Mastercard.
    • Links Above
    • Excludes Fred Meyer
    • Excludes variable load
    • Offer valid 9/01/23 - 9/04/23.

Last edited:
Yeah. I’ve had cash app issues two days in a row now. With the 10% yesterday it charged cash app. But then target said “issue with payment” and didn’t submit the order. So have that money tied up waiting for it to hopefully fall off. Don’t want to have to call. Sigh.

Then tried the 20% today. Added 40 to cash app. Added 50 dollar gift card. Submit. Says I don’t have enough funds on cash app. So frustrating. Sigh. Don’t want to add more and get charged the $50 on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter