So I am trying out cash app again. From what I have seen in other posts I am getting a physical card to use at the store or online. In the app, I will activate an offer. I can load money from a bank onto the card. For example if I activate a 10% purchase and the max is $5, then I would only need to load $45 onto the card and the transaction will go through? Is the app reliable when purchasing gift cards?

Thank you for your help

So I am trying out cash app again. From what I have seen in other posts I am getting a physical card to use at the store or online. In the app, I will activate an offer. I can load money from a bank onto the card. For example if I activate a 10% purchase and the max is $5, then I would only need to load $45 onto the card and the transaction will go through? Is the app reliable when purchasing gift cards?

Thank you for your help
Yes you are correct! I used the Target 10% saving boost about 15 times!

I have the 2 x$120 target get $30 reward. Can that $30 reward be used to get a gift card?

I'm lost when it comes to target except for 5%off.

The deals I currently show are circle offer $10 off $60 which I learned circle cannot be used on gift cards. But withvmy new rewards offer if I buy 2 gift cards of $125 (total $250) and use my 5% off and get a $30 reward can I use the $30 reward towards a $50 disney gift card?

I know this is a very elementary question and I'm taking notes so I won't keep asking lol

I have the 2 x$120 target get $30 reward. Can that $30 reward be used to get a gift card?

I'm lost when it comes to target except for 5%off.

The deals I currently show are circle offer $10 off $60 which I learned circle cannot be used on gift cards. But withvmy new rewards offer if I buy 2 gift cards of $125 (total $250) and use my 5% off and get a $30 reward can I use the $30 reward towards a $50 disney gift card?

I know this is a very elementary question and I'm taking notes so I won't keep asking lol
Rewards don't work on gift cards

Does CVS sell Disney gift cards? I received a 30% off coupon in the mail. I also saw Walgreens had a cash app offer of 10%. I wasn’t sure if they sold Disney gift cards either.
Newbie here! Have really loved learning how best to save for Disney from all y’all - thank you!!! 😍❤️
Just used the 10% Walgreens Cash app deal yesterday. Tried today and realized that’s it’s every 24 HOURS not once per day so I’ll go back later. 🤣

Can anyone help me figure out if this will qualify as spending $60 to fulfill a circle offer (spend $60 4X). Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20230902_150254.jpg
    IMG_20230902_150254.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 37
Re: 10 limit. Is this on all items or just the Top Sirloin. I usually stock up on some items when they are on sale but I thought it was a limit of 10 (or whatever the limit is on an item) per the sale period or per membership. This could be a game changer.
We asked about a food item once. We were told the limit was 10 per visit. Not sure if it is membership or transaction, so you might be able to get > 10 in one day, but they were clear to say, if you came back tomorrow you can get 10 more.

Added Offers ~ 9/02/23

Discount District

Cub Foods

1693709614136.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift cards for $85
    • Includes: Choice Food & Laughs, Happy Birthday & Retail Thrapy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, H&M, Jiffy Lube, Nordstrom, One4All, Panera, Roblox, Sephora, Starbucks, Uber and Xbox
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/03/23 – 9/16/23.
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Family Fare

1693710165030.png
  • Buy $80 Select Gift Cards for $60
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Lowe’s, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse and Under Armour
    • Limit 2 per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/03/23 – 9/09/23.

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper In-Store & Online

1693710711040.png
  • Earn 6x on All Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Lululemon Amex Offer: Spend $125 or more, get 2,500 Membership Rewards points
Expires 10/29/23.

Paramount+ Amex Offer: Spend $11 or more, get $11 back, up to 3 times (total of $33).
Expires 12/15/23.

Jersey Mike’s Chase Offer: Earn 15% back on your Jersey Mike’s purchase, with a $4.50 back maximum.
Expires 10/03/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter