Thanks. I’m wondering if it’s bc I clicked through the portal more than once before I actually made a purchase?
I've done that as well if I got a redirect because I forgot to disable my ad blocker or had to sign in again to ShopDisney. I am paranoid and like a clean browsing session. Sometimes mine tracks by late afternoon the next day. I've never had it happen same day. Always over night and then up to 24 hours from time of purchase.

Will multiple purchase track on RMN toward the $50 maximum back? I just purchased $300 in GCs and they tracked. But now I’m realizing I should have purchased another $125 for a total of $425 to maximize the $50 back. Will it still track if I purchase another $125? Or did I need to purchase everything all at once?

Will multiple purchase track on RMN toward the $50 maximum back? I just purchased $300 in GCs and they tracked. But now I’m realizing I should have purchased another $125 for a total of $425 to maximize the $50 back. Will it still track if I purchase another $125? Or did I need to purchase everything all at once?
The $50 max is per purchase, not a combination of purchases. RMN has a 7 transaction max per store, so a max of $50 for each of the 7.

So I did not see DGC on Walgreens.com. If they are in store and I have 10% off in Cash App, do I just buy a $50 DGC and pay for it with $45 I transfer onto the Cash App debit card?
Cash App Offers:
  • 5-10% off at Dollar General, *Family Dollar, 7-Eleven, The Home Depot, Walgreen's, Target and CVS.
    • Expiry date unknown.
The only store on the list that sells DGC online is Target.

My older daughter got a cold already and school just started on Wednesday. It hasn’t been a great Labor day weekend.
Oh no! I hope she feels better soon!
I already lost my voice due to a sore throat after just 2 days in of teaching!

Been disappointed in the Chase offers I've been getting. Just nothing good and not much in Amex either.
Geez! Don't forget these, again they hurt like hell on a raw throat but it does a wicked job numbing it for several hours. Totally recommend them.

Feel better soon! :hug:
1693871746669.png

Agree, I'm not that impressed with my offers either.
Sock drawer!!! :laughing:

Added Offer ~ 9/05/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online

1693913067294.png
  • Buy $100 DoorDash eGift Card & Get $15 Best Buy egift card
    • Limit 1 per transaction
  • Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy US Bank Cash+ Card: Earn 10% back, up to $23
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Family Dollar

1693913391846.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards for $22.50
    • Includes: Applebee's, Brinker/Chili's and Cracker Barrel
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 9/09/23.
Credit Cards & More
Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay​
Cash App Offer: 5-10% Off​

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1693913660235.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.
    • Offer valid 9/06/23 - 9/16/23.
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Includes: $25, $50 or $100 Visa and/or Mastercard.
    • Links Above
    • Excludes Fred Meyer
    • Excludes variable load
    • Offer valid 9/06/23 - 9/16/23.

Tom's Food Center

1693914068737.png
  • Buy $80 Select Gift Cards for $60
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Lowe’s, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse and Under Armour
    • Limit 2 per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 9/09/23.

Family Fare & Tom's Food Center DP
Northern Michigan Family Fare / Tom's Food Center
Share the same promotions though they are independently owned & operated, which means you can buy from both stores. Post #15671 :thumbsup2 @wweazel

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon!

Geez! Don't forget these, again they hurt like hell on a raw throat but it does a wicked job numbing it for several hours. Totally recommend them.

Feel better soon! :hug:
View attachment 791162

Agree, I'm not that impressed with my offers either.
Sock drawer!!! :laughing:
I was completely unprepared. The cold did make a decision easier for us though. The school band has an optional field trip on Sept 22 to the big NE fair (The Big E), but you have to have all the music memorized (easy for the older kids since they’ve played it before) to play during a parade. For us it’s 100 measures of new, harder music. We lost a weekend of practice so I think she has to sit it out. Plus at this point I’m afraid she’d pick up another sickness while there (They get a lot of free time there).

Giant Eagle

1693916589997.png
  • Earn bonus perks for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
    • 2x Members/4x Pro
    • Includes: Best Buy, Darden, Google Play, Kohl’s, Spafinder, Uber/Uber Eats and Ulta
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 9/07/23 – 9/13/23.

I was completely unprepared. The cold did make a decision easier for us though. The school band has an optional field trip on Sept 22 to the big NE fair (The Big E), but you have to have all the music memorized (easy for the older kids since they’ve played it before) to play during a parade. For us it’s 100 measures of new, harder music. We lost a weekend of practice so I think she has to sit it out. Plus at this point I’m afraid she’d pick up another sickness while there (They get a lot of free time there).
What a drag, DS must be bummed. I have to pick up a few items myself today.

Hmm, I'm not sure if the dates for this offer is a typo, it's not listed in Weekly ad 8/30/23 – 9/05/23 but does appear in the Weekly ad 9/06/23 – 9/12/23 which states being valid 8/30/23 - 9/05/23. Maybe they forgot to include it last week for Labor Day?

Homeland

1693917961561.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift cards & Get $10 Homeland gift card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter