Target GC warning: They are expanding their use of the cardboard cards instead of the plastic.

I knew the Disney 100 was a cardboard card but, today, I got a cardboard Frozen sisters, a cardboard Red Mickey, and a cardboard Purple Mickey Minnie kissing on the outside (card design is them on a rollercoaster). These are all card designs that I have gotten from Target in the recent past when they were the same design but with a plastic card. As with other cardboard cards, you have to scratch very carefully to make sure you can read the code. If you try to peel the way you can for plastic cards, you peel the number right off.

That about does it for me folks!

A new link has been added to the Amazon deal:

Amazon
  • Buy $40 Amazon Gift Card & Earn $8 Credit
  • link , you should see the offer on top stating: Exclusive offer: Get a $8 promotional credit with a $40 Gift Card purchase.
  • Your promotional balance doesn’t appear in your account, but will always display at Checkout when you place an order through the shopping cart for an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.
  • If you have the Amazon Prime Visa card, you can earn 5% cash back on these purchases. Also check out these Shop with Points discounts for even more savings.
  • Read the comments! Danny Deal Guru
The offer is valid, unfortunately it doesn't work as smoothly as we'd all like.

For you newbies and lurkers, we welcome you to join the DIS and our community. The Main Page which consists of Posts #1 - #8 is updated daily, how do you tell? Simply scroll down towards the bottom of the post and you'll see when it was last edited.

1694195558854.png

Have a great weekend everyone!

I need help from admins. I tried to move this post from the general budget forum to the gift card thread. I clearly don't know what I'm doing. It posted here twice with some strange links above it. Would someone clean up my mess? I'm embarrassed.
Fwiw When I accidentally post something in the wrong place I just edit the post and turn the entire thing into “-“ That’s it, one dash line. No one needs to worry about moving it or deleting it that way.

RMN sign in is not working for me. Does this happen a lot?
Yeah, happens sometimes. I find that some browsers work better than others as well. Some browsers need more security checks then some browsers RMN just lets me right in. May be the settings on the browsers as well.

So, I bought a $40 Amazon gift card from Amazon but I did not get the promotional credit. I contacted them through chat. I had to apply the gift card and they said that I should see the promotional credit within 48 hours.

Yay, Disneyland and Disney World tickets are included for the Chase Freedom Q3 category bonus! Thanks for the link to the list of examples.
Is it only for Disneyland and Disney World tickets, or would any purchases within Disney World count? As anyone tried? I'm gong to be at Disney on 9/28 and want to know if I should just go to a gas station and buy some Visa gift cards, or if I can use it in the park to get the 5% back.

Is it only for Disneyland and Disney World tickets, or would any purchases within Disney World count? As anyone tried? I'm gong to be at Disney on 9/28 and want to know if I should just go to a gas station and buy some Visa gift cards, or if I can use it in the park to get the 5% back.
Only the tickets purchased directly through Disney code as entertainment. Food, merchandise, etc. purchased while at Disney do not code as entertainment. (Food is good, merchandise is shopping). However, there is a report of someone buying a DGC directly at the box office and it coded as entertainment for the 5%.

I posted all the info and links on the main page,
Post #3 Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q3 2023 Categories:
Gas, EV Charging, Entertainment
Activation Link / FAQ / Sample Stores & Exclusions / Our original post
With the Freedom and Freedom Flex cards, activate to earn 5% back this quarter on up to $1,500 in spend at
Under Select Live Entertainment Chase shows several ticket options and where to buy them;

1694269337983.png

PetSmart Online via Third Party

1694346328741.png
  • Buy $50 PetSmart Gift Cards & Get $5 ebonus card
    • Bonus card expires October 31, 2023.
    • Includes physical & egift cards
    • Direct link
    • Expires 9/11/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • PetSmart Citi Offer: Spend $50 at PetSmart & Get $10 back
    • Valid in-store and online.
    • Offer does not work online when buying gift cards.
    • Expires 10/31/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • They also accept PayPal
  • Shopping Portal

Target In-store or Online

1694347647051.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift card
    • Includes: Choice, Giving Good
    • Limit one gift card per guest.
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expires 9/16/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Circle Reward: Various Offers
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV

General Mills

View attachment 791936
Purchase 10 Select Products & Get $25 Rebate
Direct link to offer
  • List is long so it's easily obtainable.
  • Limit 1 redemption per household.
  • Purchase may be made in-store or online but must be on a single receipt.
  • Offer Valid Only at these Participating Retailers: ShopRite, Target, GoPuff, Kroger, Ralphs, Dillons, Smith’s, King Soopers, Fry’s, QFC, City Market, Owen’s, Jay C, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Pick ‘n Save, Metro Market, Mariano’s, Fred Meyer, Dillons Marketplace, Fry’s Marketplace, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger Marketplace, Smith’s
    Marketplace, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Food Lion, Hannaford, The Giant Company (GIANT) & (MARTIN’S), Giant Food (Giant), Stop & Shop, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, Carrs, Kings Food Markets, and Balducci's Food Lovers Market.
  • Products not included in Offer: Old El Paso Seasoning Packets, Larabar single serve bars, Yoplait Single Serve Cups, Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese Single Serve Cups, and Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese 5-6oz boxes.
  • Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (including D.C.), 18 years old or older.
  • Receipt must be dated 9/01/23 – 10/31/23.
  • Offer redemption requests must be received by 11/30/23.
  • Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your reward.
  • Reward provided via PayPal, Venmo or Digital Visa Gift Card only.
  • PDF Legal
  • Slickdeals
In terms of OOS items, I wouldn't do this deal online with Kroger or Target for store pickup, I think you're better off going in-store.
As requested, GM Rebate has been added to Post #2
Discount District

General Mills $25 Rebate:
  • Offer Valid Only at these Participating Retailers: ShopRite, Target, GoPuff, Kroger, Ralphs, Dillons, Smith’s, King Soopers, Fry’s, QFC, City Market, Owen’s, Jay C, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Pick ‘n Save, Metro Market, Mariano’s, Fred Meyer, Dillons Marketplace, Fry’s Marketplace, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger Marketplace, Smith’s Marketplace, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Food Lion, Hannaford, The Giant Company (GIANT) & (MARTIN’S), Giant Food (Giant), Stop & Shop, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, Carrs, Kings Food Markets, and Balducci's Food Lovers Market.
  • Expires 11/30/23.
  • To learn more go to Post #18863

BJ's is currently running 2 buy $30 worth of certain items and get a $10 reward.

The first ends today (9-10) and it is buy $30 on chips, pretzels, and popcorn and the reward will be posted on 9-12 to be redeemed 9-12 and 9-18

The second is buy $30 on cookies and crackers thru 9-17 and a reward will be posted on 9-19 to be redeemed between 9-19 and 9-25.

These rewards can be used on DGC.

So I got a $15 off $30 in store Target circle offer. If I wanted to combine it with the General Mills rebate, would General Mills count this as a $25 purchase since the final price will only be $15 after the Target circle offer?

Was out today, so decided to stop by Home Depot and Walgreens to get my $50 DGC through CashApp. My Home Depot doesn't have Apple Pay and I forgot my physical card, but was able to go back with my physical card and pickup a $50 DGC for $45. Then onto Walgreens and I was surprised that my local Walgreens doesn't have any Disney gift cards! Had already loaded $45 into my Cash App account for it, so I guess I am heading back out to Home Depot tomorrow :)

Wish the 10% off Target offer would come back! :)
I did this today as well. I don’t have the physical Cash card yet for Home Depot(bc they don’t allow Apple Pay), so just ended up getting the Disney $50s at Walgreens (hidden behind a Delta card!) and Dollar General. I popped into Target (have 5% off through Cash app) but not Disney cards there (someone else was looking too! :) ).
Glad you were able to get one at Home Depot!

So I got a $15 off $30 in store Target circle offer. If I wanted to combine it with the General Mills rebate, would General Mills count this as a $25 purchase since the final price will only be $15 after the Target circle offer?
From my understanding you just need to purchase 10 products in a single transaction.
Note the exclusion list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter